Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 horses with pictures and number

Go down 
+14
schleich61
ken yeo
MD1985
Roger
remowshake
Admin
Siobhan
SyLoBe
Zwartvoet
Lasersword1973
Numa
Sumo
HKHollinstone
SchleichHorsesForever
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

2011 horses with pictures and number - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 horses with pictures and number   2011 horses with pictures and number - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 am

I didn´t know about that litle circle saying the month :)

Susanne, you´re right, they aswered me that what you said.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

2011 horses with pictures and number - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 horses with pictures and number   2011 horses with pictures and number - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:22 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
That is very interesting, Ana Very Happy
But I think your friend must be a little out of date scratch
Sorry Embarassed Embarassed

The little circle is relatively new, - the last 2 or 3 years by Schleich.
It is a common tool used for quality control.
In that way it is easy to go back and see when a problem started.

As far as I know Schleich never glued their figueres. Mr Schleich was a bit of a wizzard when it came to tools/moulds. But if you look at Papo, they have been using an awful lot of lgue on their earlier models Laughing

Silvia ( I think it was Silvia) asked Schleich what the numbers meant, and they ansvered that they used the numbers to identify the moulds, as they have several moulds for each figuere, - or even moulds for making several identical figueres at a time in one mould.
If there was a problem with a mould, the number tells them which mould is not working right, and they only need to concentrate on that one.

Or that is how I heard it Shocked Rolling Eyes
I have worked with quality control for 15 years, even was i Japan to study it, - and this does make sence.

Oh, thank You for the info Susanne! Shocked affraid
That is possible he can be not up to date!! Well, that was interesting conversation anyway Laughing . At least I know how did they do it in the times of communism in Poland study
So Schleich not use glue for their animals, that's nice to know. And all Your info are very interesting, thank You!
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com

2011 horses with pictures and number
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3