Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2020 DOGS from all major brands

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

2020 DOGS from all major brands	 Empty
PostSubject: 2020 DOGS from all major brands     2020 DOGS from all major brands	 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 4:28 pm

2020 was a bit poor in quantity for Dogs, but some of them are quite memorable for various reasons.

CollectA  - Toy Poodle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Papo - Great Pyrenees

Safari - Great Dane

Schleich - Rhodesian Ridgeback

Schleich - Cocker Spaniel

Schleich - Border Collie  (from a playset)

Schleich - Chihuahua

Schleich - Malteser mix

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2020 DOGS from all major brands     2020 DOGS from all major brands	 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 4:53 pm

Considering the breeds featured, I think it is a remarkable year. However, the quality of the models is quite variable, from very good to really poor. Many thanks for opening this topic, it will be useful! cheers

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2020 DOGS from all major brands     2020 DOGS from all major brands	 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 9:24 pm

A FANTASTIC topic, thank you so much for opening this, and it's wonderful to see all the beauties from last year! drunken And I definitely agree about the variety- there were some surprisingly poor ones and then some real masterpieces, and I think this year was a real turning point for CollectA and Safari dogs! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2020 DOGS from all major brands     2020 DOGS from all major brands	 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 10:48 pm

Gosh the great dane is such a great model. I need the Pyrenees like yesterday. Thank you for your work!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 2020 DOGS from all major brands     2020 DOGS from all major brands	 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 7:40 am

Thank you Space :)

PostSubject: Re: 2020 DOGS from all major brands     2020 DOGS from all major brands	 Empty

Back to top Go down

2020 DOGS from all major brands
Page 1 of 1