Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!

Go down 
+26
Caracal
costicuba
sunny
jarda
Gecko08
donny ong
WILLYBACOMAN
Gwaine
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Birdsage
halichoeres
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Daisy
Saien
Farm collector
Ana
Kikimalou
Bonnie
spacelab
Pardofelis
Mitsukuni
bmathison1972
Roger
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which is your favorite2020 prehistoric figure?
Atopodentatus by PNSO
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Bajadasaurus by CollectA
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Giganotosaurus by Papo
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Lambeosaurus by PNSO
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 13 ]
Lisowicia by CollectA
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 19 ]
Megaloceros by Papo
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 21 ]
Microraptor by CollectA
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Microraptor by PNSO
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Pleuroceras by CollectA
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Shringasaurus by Safari Ltd
The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 71

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:27 am

My vote went to a model, which will never win .
But it wins in my eyes !
And it is my personal model of the year drunken

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:31 am

What a big mystery affraid scratch Wink
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:40 am

Kikimalou wrote:
What a big mystery affraid scratch Wink

Laughing lol! Laughing

But what is not a big mystery for me ( I think) , is the vote of my friends Kiki and Roger Wink
If I am not wrong ... I think it is for a model , which is in top 3 for me Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:46 am

I have several top ones in this topic, this is the only one where I can say that Wink

I understand you voted for Audrey, is it ?

I voted for the only one who can beat the Megaloceros but I could vote for Audrey too, and for the atopodantatus and for...
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:55 am

Hmmm, ok, so I was wrong about your choice of vote ...
But the Lisowicia is a wonderful model, which I also like a lot :)
Audrey is on my top 3 , but I didn`t vote for it.
I taught that your choice ( and the choice of Roger) , was actually the Atopodantatus Very Happy

By the way, this topic is also the most exciting for me Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:52 am

costicuba wrote:
I taught that your choice ( and the choice of Roger) , was actually the Atopodantatus Very Happy

You guessed my choice. cheers cheers
If there is a category where I don't think the crisis is noticiable, it is this one. I was the last one voting for the top10 and it was very hard to put a tenth figure in this list, so many good ones were left, for example, the PNSO spinosaurus was one of the options and it went out. We could make another group of ten 2020 releases of a similar quality. Ironically, this category shows a richer assortment than the Wildlife that is traditionally strong.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 10:05 am

Megaloceros.. :)
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:11 pm

Lisowicia by CollectA. I like a couple of others equally, but I give my vote to the only contender of Megalloceros because he doesn't really convince me.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:44 am

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:

You guessed my choice. cheers cheers
If there is a category where I don't think the crisis is noticiable, it is this one. I was the last one voting for the top10 and it was very hard to put a tenth figure in this list, so many good ones were left, for example, the PNSO spinosaurus was one of the options and it went out. We could make another group of ten 2020 releases of a similar quality. Ironically, this category shows a richer assortment than the Wildlife that is traditionally strong.

cheers cheers cheers
''bizarre plus exotic'' ... this is exactly the Atopodantatus Very Happy
Yes, the PNSO spinosaurus is amazing model, ... actually to me all PNSO models are winners.
But the true is, very few people of us here have them ...and to see the real beauty of these models, you need to see them on real :)

For me it is the first year, when I am more excited of this category, then the Wildlife one :)

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:02 am

My favorites were ceratopsians from PNSO but they didn't make it to the poll. I like the PNSO Microraptor too and I voted for it, maybe I would still change for another PNSO.
Lisowicia is very cool too, but I just think PNSO made so many beauties, and their model deserves my vote. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:26 am

Yes Anna, the ceratopsians from PNSO are soooo beautiful. My favorite of 3 of them is the Sinoceratops. It has a great pose.
And I want to admire you , that you choose the PNSO Microraptor, even without having it in your hands..
Because if you have it, I am sure you will love the colours especially.
And I wish, one thay you will have a chance to find paints like these, to use them for some of your models bounce It will be so cool Very Happy
Did you change your vote for the PNSO Microraptor already ? Because I remember it had 4 votes, but now only 3 ..

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:13 am

Last hours to vote, there's a difference of just one point between the two strongest contenders. bounce bounce bounce

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:32 pm

No difference now bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:24 pm

costicuba wrote:
Yes Anna, the ceratopsians from PNSO are soooo beautiful. My favorite of 3 of them is the Sinoceratops. It has a great pose.
And I want to admire you , that you choose the PNSO Microraptor, even without having it in your hands..
Because if you have it, I am sure you will love the colours especially.
And I wish, one thay you will have a chance to find paints like these, to use them for some of your models bounce It will be so cool Very Happy
Did you change your vote for the PNSO Microraptor already ? Because I remember it had 4 votes, but now only 3 ..

Yes, it's a very cool effect on Microraptor! It's not very useful kind of paint for realistic horses though, but if I was to paint fantasy horses, or certain kind of birds, I would like to use such paint too. Very Happy
Yes, I've changed my vote for Lambeosaurus, as it seemed to have a bit better chances to win Basketball

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:05 am

After a total of 71 votes, the 2020 STS Figure of the Year is the Papo Megaloceros! cheers cheers cheers

The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 4_mega10

Suspense until the last minute, at a certain point both Megaloceros and Lisowicia were with 19 points. They also had a draw on top during the preliminary choices.
That's the third time Papo gets this subject, half of the 6 already disputed and now it is the most awarded brand in this category.

Complete ranking:

1st Megaloceros by Papo 21 votes
2nd Lisowicia by CollectA 19 votes
3rd Lambeosaurus by PNSO 13 votes
4th Giganotosaurus by Papo 6 votes
5th Atopodentatus by PNSO 3 vots
5th Microraptor by PNSO 3 votes
7th Microraptor by CollectA 2 votes
7th Shringasaurus by Safari Ltd 2 votes
9th Bajadasaurus by CollectA 1 vote
9th Pleuroceras by CollectA 1 vote

Thanks to everyone who voted, witout you it was not possible. cheers

Previous Prehistoric Category Winners:

2016 PAPO Kaprosuchus

The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Papo55056MouthOpen

2015 REBOR Ceratosaurus

The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 ReborSavage

2014 REBOR Tyrannosaurus rex

The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 REBOR_T-REX

2013 PAPO Dimetrodon

The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Papo_Dimetrodon

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:48 am

Fantastic achievement for this beautiful model! cheers cheers
This was definitely one of the most exciting categories to watch, with the competition being so close- every model could be a winner! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:39 pm

Great choice!

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:53 pm

It's interesting how different the results are here, compared with the polls on the Dinosaur Toy Forum!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:29 pm

I would be happy to find the polls on DTF, I need some help halichoeres Very Happy

I'm sure the results are very different and I'm sure it must be interesting to compare.
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:45 pm

Kikimalou, here is this year's poll, which is still going on: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9242.0

In general, under each "new for [year]" section, there will be a poll for that year. The exception is 2019, when nobody bothered to make a poll.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:57 pm

I even voted Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!   The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2020 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year... Papo Megaloceros!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3