Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)

Go down 
+4
Advicot
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) Empty
PostSubject: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 8:24 pm

After some mediocre dog models last year, Schleich has made a couple of very, very nice little dog models her in 2021  Very Happy
I am happy to present you to the lovely, white poodle , which has many fine details Wink

Here she meets with the old, white model which was one if the first schleich 1:12 dog models only made for a short period in 1994,
( Replaced by the black poodle, which was made for app 2 1/2 year.)
What a difference in style !
I doubt that it would have been possible to make a mould for the new Pooch back then  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The old poodle introduces New Poodle to some of his friends :
Safari Bully, CHINA, CollectA and Papo Very Happy

And now a small walkaround :

As you may see, her front legs are not equally thick, - looks like her owner has tried to groom her at home  Laughing

I think her hair style is what is called " Dutch cut " ?

No doubt, - this is a little lady Very Happy

Unfortunately it looks like somebody cut off part of her tail  Suspect

Her face is ever so awfully charming  drunken

Not her fault that her lipstick is badly applied  Laughing

Is she lovely or is she lovely ?  Wink

All in all, I love this model cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 8:42 pm

Congrats Susanne

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 10:53 pm

Your first picture is very eloquent to show that the most coerent brand is not that coerent anymore. These two Poodles couldn't be more different. However, it is not a bad point once it is also not very positive when a company make models almost alike as those remastered we know. I have a Bullyland, very beautiful, I received from you. It is my Poodle but surely this model will have its enthusiasts. cat

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 10:59 pm

Wonderful walkaround Susanne, and it shows the charm of her, I got her back in January and I wasn't disappointed cheers cheers

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 11:12 pm

When I saw this topic I immediately clicked on it with a big smile on my face and (if possible Laughing) a wagging tail!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  
A dog walkaround bounce , of the Schleich Poodle, bounce , by Susanne! cheers (Which meant that I knew amazing photos were to follow!)
And WOW what a topic!! Very Happy
Firstly the comparison pic at the start, so nice to see the difference in styles and both are just wonderful in their own way!  I love you But I was very happy for two reasons, one because it seems that for once Schleich haven't 'shrunk' their dogs and this poodle is actually a very good size (The Ridgie from last year to me seemed so small Crying or Very sad) and secondly because unlike the other Schleich dogs recently, I think this is the first time they have 'improved' from their original model! Very Happy Of course the older poodle is still wonderful, but it seems that this newer one has an even better texture! Very Happy So I am hoping that maybe this is a second turning point for Schleich dogs, and there will still be even more beauties to come in the future! bounce
And the photo where she meets all the other poodles! I love you I LOVE this photo- you have so many poodles and it is so useful to see them altogether! cheers And it also made me so happy because seeing this newer Schleich poodle next to the CollectA, I realised just how perfect the texture is! Very Happy I love the CollectA model so much, but the Schleich just looks so fluffy, just how a poodle should be, I can almost feel those clean, white, soft curls! drunken
And then for the walkaround! cheers With every photo I fell more and more in love with this poodle, so delicate, so dainty and so perfectly fluffy! Your photos showed the detail on this model so well, the pose is perfect and very poodley, and the face has so much character! I can only fault perhaps the painting on the face and the slightly lopsided view from the front, but these are only minor and all in all this poodle is just fantastic! Very Happy The lovely little paws too, I love how this model just looks so good quality compared to other newer Schleich dogs, it looks as though the sculptor has put so much more love and time into making her and creating a dog who looks so recognisably like a poodle! cheers
I love her so much, that I am almost tempted to buy two and repaint the other- because then I could sort out her lipstick! Laughing
She is lovely, SO lovely! sunny And I think this model is very special, because for me it has to be one of the best, if not the best of Schleich's latest dogs! Thank you so much for this walkaround, it has made me so happy to see such clear photos of this lovely poodle! Very Happy Maybe we well see the little Jack Russell too before long Very Happy bounce Wink ?
So sorry, I have just realised how long this message is, I think with such an excellent walkaround of this excellent dog I got a bit carried away with a lot of emojis! Embarassed  Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 11:24 pm

Beautiful little poodle! Thank you for showing her off to us!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 11:35 pm

You have many poodle figures, Susanne.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 8:09 am

Thankyou, dear friends , from Poodle and me Wink

Lilias-Bonnie , if you looked forward to see this walkaround, I looked forward to seing your reaction to the poodle. Your enthusiasm makes me ever so happy Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 12:04 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, dear friends , from Poodle and me Wink

Lilias-Bonnie , if you looked forward to see this walkaround, I looked forward to seing your reaction to the poodle. Your enthusiasm makes me ever so happy Laughing
I think I must have caught some sort of dog coronavirus! lol!
Dogs mixed with dog models always seems to lead to a sort of 'Bonnie- explosion!' cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:32 pm

lol! Applause cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 4:55 am

Wonderful walkaround of this very fine model cheers
here is another model, which I will buy because of great presentation Susanne. Very Happy
And also because of the love of Bonnie for this model sunny
So thank you both queen queen

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 8:07 am

cheers Bonnie and I will fill everybody's homes with dogs Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:29 am

SUSANNE wrote:
cheers cheers Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 1:13 am

Bonnie wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
cheers cheers Laughing Very Happy

Laughing Laughing lol!

PostSubject: Re: Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)   Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich poodle 13917 of 2021 :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: