Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DESK Colllection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

DESK Colllection Empty
PostSubject: DESK Colllection   DESK Colllection EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:16 pm

Hello Fellow STS Forum Users. Today i have a Special model to show you all.   One that is a Very interesting little Mammoth reaplica that I found on Instagram, and for sale on Etsy.  It is Created by a Guy who goes by MothmanRepublic, and he has an interest in Dinosaurs, and Cryptids.

Anyways.   His Dinosaur Line Is Dubbed the DESK Collection Which is short for "Deminitive Extinct Scale Kreatures", and his first model in the line is this Mammoth. Now you might be wondering. What Kind of Mammoth is it? Well for some reason he made it as a cross between a Columbian and Wooly Mammoth. That has not stopped me from buying one, so I Ordered the three piece Kit off of Etsy (Body and two tusks), but i needed a person who can finish it for me, as i lack the skill to do so.

Thankfully, Im Friends with the Youtuber Kayakasaurus, and he agreed to let me forward the package to him. What happens now is that the model  you see in this walkaround can be seen being brought to life in this youtube Video.

Yep

Kayakasaurus Surprisesd me, and Mothman with a Youtube Video, so now i have another one of Kayaks Youtube Star Creations

And now for the main reason i made this thread, Walkarounds of my models from the DESK Collection.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In Case your Curious, Here it Is, Before it was shipped to me, or Kayakasaurus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

DESK Colllection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DESK Colllection   DESK Colllection EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 10:08 pm

Such a stunning mammoth, beautiful in every detail! Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

DESK Colllection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DESK Colllection   DESK Colllection EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 10:25 pm

Beaytyful model, and the pose is fantastic !!!!! cheers

For once a model that looks like the whole body moves and not only the legs cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

DESK Colllection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DESK Colllection   DESK Colllection EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 8:44 am

Beautiful mammoth

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DESK Colllection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DESK Colllection   DESK Colllection Empty

Back to top Go down

DESK Colllection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Non toy animal items-
Jump to: