Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit

Go down 
+3
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
teardrop
7 posters
AuthorMessage
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 6:22 am

Cheers!

Recently I came across this rare model and decided to share a few photos of it, as it is somewhat elusive Wink

So, here it is - Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is the same mold as the Black and white (13121) and Black and Tan (13137) rabbits but not painted and with molded number "75" on its left back leg (thigh).

p.S. I will be happy to submit the photos to TAW repository, if needed.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 6:29 am

Excellent catch!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:25 am

Maria, we were waiting for pictures of this rabbit for a long time. I am so glad you opened this topic adding such complete and useful information. This rabbit is really missing on TAW, collecting community has good reasons to feel fortunate if your pictures are submited to TAW repository. Please only let me know if you want to do it yourself or if you are suggesting that one of the editors can use them?? scratch Oh, and congratulations for getting it, it is a piece with a considerable collecting value.

The standard versions you mentioned, retired in 2011...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Roger on Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 am

Just an epic find!!!!!!!! WOW, and pristine condition! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Shocked Shocked Shocked

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:58 am

WOOOOOOOOW affraid

You found it !!! cheers
I can't believe it !!!!  Laughing
As far as I remember, I have only even seen a picture of it once before !

Maria, with these pictures for TAW, we can now end the
"We need pictures and more info about :75-year white Rabbit " - text ,
which has been there for almost 11 years !!!!

You got a true treasure there , CONGRATULATIONS !!!! Applause cheers flower sunny cheers

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:24 am

As far as I know this is one of the rarest of all Schleich... how amazing that you found it!!! cheers cheers cheers
I'm so glad that we can now add your wonderful photos to TAW, it is in perfect condition, such a special rabbit! Very Happy I'd be so interested to hear how you found such a rare model too? bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 5:16 am

Maria is back ! cat
And with what a find cheers cheers cheers
Simple but so special model.
I actually knew a bit before all of you, that she found this treasure and I asked her to make some photos of it for TAW, but she desided to make a walkaround, which is much much better. cheers
Thank you Masha.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 8:18 pm

How do you do it, Maria ? Shocked

First the orangutans, and now this one cheers

I suppose you didn't get some extras for sale ? Embarassed Very Happy

teardrop

teardrop

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:42 pm

Thank you all for the comments and nice words!

It was a lucky catch indeed - was on sale on eBay Germany at the price of a "regular" rabbit model. I didn't believe my eyes and I don't think I have ever purchased something so fast Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], actually, I am not quite sure how to submit the photos for TAW, so if you can take these or I can send them separately via email, just let me know. I will be honored to have a tiny contribution to this amazing site :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:49 pm

teardrop wrote:
Thank you all for the comments and nice words!

It was a lucky catch indeed - was on sale on eBay Germany at the price of a "regular" rabbit model. I didn't believe my eyes and I don't think I have ever purchased something so fast Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], actually, I am not quite sure how to submit the photos for TAW, so if you can take these or I can send them separately via email, just let me know. I will be honored to have a tiny contribution to this amazing site :)

Thanks Maria, your rabbit is now on TAW. Very Happy It was really good luck to find it for such a good price. Don't worry about posting directly on TAW, if you ever find time and motivation to do it, you only need to tell me. It is already very good if you share your pictures on forum, someone will upload them at the wiki. It is a joy to see you posting here, you are a regular presence among our family even when you keep somewhat silent. Laughing flower

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 1:07 am

Maria is our silent Santa Laughing sunny

teardrop

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 11:53 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I suppose you didn't get some extras for sale ? Embarassed Very Happy

Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 1:56 pm

teardrop wrote:
It was a lucky catch indeed - was on sale on eBay Germany at the price of a "regular" rabbit model. I didn't believe my eyes and I don't think I have ever purchased something so fast Wink......

Laughing Laughing I remember once I was in that situation, - and I kept typing wrong, couldn't remember my password, my hands were shaking...and then the computer connection crashed affraid geek Laughing

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 1:57 pm

That happened to me with the golden eagle lol!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit   Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 75th Anniversary White Rabbit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: