Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D

Go down 
+5
Caracal
Bonnie
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D Empty
PostSubject: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 4:20 pm

A healthy and well cared for Jack Russell radiates joie-de-vivre and energy for five dogs Laughing

The new little doggie from Schleich surely looks happy and ready for any kind of fun : Eating shoes, digging holes, catching mice and playing ball . Perhaps even trying to climb trees ?Laughing Laughing

There are not heaps of detail on this short-coated little dog, but she deserves a small walkaround Very Happy

First a picture of her meeting the male JR from 2003. They look SO cute together Wink
I think their names are Jackie and Russell
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These two illustrate the change of style in the Schleich models :
Most interesting the eyes, which have changed from natural size and colour, to huge, black blops  Laughing

Meeting some of her new friends : Breyer, Collectas, and Safari :

Let's take a look at her :

Isn't she lovely ? Very Happy

Jackie is clearly a young little lady :

Hello  Very Happy  Very Happy

Jackie would like to play with the CollectA puppy
Puppy's mom : "Hey ! You ! You can make some for yourselves !!!!! Suspect "
Laughing  Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 4:27 pm

Ha! That last line... Laughing wonderful presentation Susanne! This model reminds me of a young dog, an older rambunctious puppy. I prefer the older Schleich model but I confess... she came home with me too. Wink And your description of terriers is spot on! Many climb trees proficiently, we are all doomed when they learn to fly... affraid

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 5:07 pm

Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 5:17 pm

Thankyou, Paige, - we both love terriers Wink

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
.....Many climb trees proficiently, we are all doomed when they learn to fly... affraid

lol! lol!

Thanks, Andreas Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 6:04 pm

'A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D'
A perfect title for this little dog, and ohhhh how excited I was when I saw it! cheers  bounce
I love how we have had so many 'doggy days' in the last week on forum- first your fantastic poodle walkaround, then Paige's amazing collection and now a wonderful walkaround of Schleich's new terrier! cheers I am in heaven!! sunny
Such a sweet pic of the meeting between Jackie and Russell, they are such a lovely pair and so interesting to see the difference with your wonderful clear photos as usual! Especially the eyes Shocked ! Even if I prefer the old model (Although I feel sorry for Jackie who is too sweet for words, so no, I love them equally I love you ), I think that maybe the fur texture on Jackie is better then Russell- which is lovely as we then have the two different styles! cheers
And then a whole family of Jack Russells- wow you have so many! bounce Including the lovely, fun-loving and so rare CollectA pup! drunken It made me laugh, because I can only imagine all the mischief they would get up to as a pack! Laughing
And then for the photos! She is irresistible, so lovely, with such a smooth, clean, happy look about her, and that gorgeous little raised paw, with the little dew claw- so glad Schleich included this detail! Very Happy I think the sculpt is actually very nice, like their poodle's, and that only the paint makes her look more simple- but that is what is so sweet about her! Jackie suites Schleich's new style, with every photo I couldn't help but say 'Awwwww', so much that my sister had to come over and see which dog I was looking at now! Laughing The photo of her lovely smiling face especially, I LOVE her! I love you
Loved the last line too with that wonderful photo of the two younger pups playing- these cheeky terriers always love a good joke! Laughing
I'm so glad you decided to show her, thank you so much! Very Happy Jackie is gorgeous, I think I'll dream of poodles, terriers and shelves of model dogs for the next few nights! drunken
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 6:07 pm

Very Happy Beautiful family! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 6:56 pm

When dogs were not yet in my cogitations, I hesitated often about buying the old Jack Russell. I ended not buying it although I had a soft spot for it. The new model is more acceptable than most of the last dog releases from Schleich but does not equal the old simple but more realistic model. I like the folded leg and I even enjoy that they gave a diferent color to the tail but for most that I understand these eyes can look good to some people, mostly kids, they defintely are a step backwards and certainly do not contribute to make it look realistic. Maybe that's not their goal either. It is, however, a joy to see these walk arounds with perfect pictures and loads of comparisons. It is good to have both sides of the same world, while Schleich tends towards a more childish style, we have other brands giving us extremely realistic models as I suspect the two recently released by CollectA are. It was only a pity if we had no alternatives to this prestigious company.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:00 pm

Thankyou for your wonderful comments cheers

Bonnie, - yes, yes ! I forgot to mention the dew claws ! That is a great detail Very Happy
Say hello to your sister from me ;-)

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 4:10 am

A nice model with lovely face.
The pose is very nice too.
But the new style of Schleich aka huge eyes style is ... Mad
Jackie and Russell looks great together.
I also like very much the old one and like Roger, I also miss it , and I am searching for it.
Your collection of Jack Russells is wonderful Susanne cheers
Thank you for the perfect walkaround sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 6:46 am

Thankyou, dear Kosta Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 12:19 am

Susanne I think, you forgot the Mojo one on the group photo :)
It is also a nice model and my only Jack in my collection so far.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 6:47 am

costicuba wrote:
Susanne I think, you forgot the Mojo one on the group photo :)
It is also a nice model and my only Jack in my collection so far.

Yes, the Mojo one, and the Bully one Laughing

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 8:31 am

Just a splendid walkaround Susanne, and it shows the charm of this new Schleich Jack Russel! Also, thank you for showing it with the other Jack Russel figures, I won't have to take the Safari off my wishlist cheers cheers

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:29 pm

Advicot wrote:
Just a splendid walkaround Susanne, and it shows the charm of this new Schleich Jack Russel! Also, thank you for showing it with the other Jack Russel figures, I won't have to take the Safari off my wishlist cheers cheers

Thanks, dear Adam Very Happy

Yes, I like the Safari JR also, - it is the more old fashioned kind, from before they began showing them , I think Very Happy

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 3:52 pm

A lovely little model so this will go on my list!Suzanne,your Breyer JRT had completely different markings form mine!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 4:08 pm

Taos wrote:
.....Suzanne,your Breyer JRT had completely different markings form mine!

Does it !  If you can find the time, I would love to see a picture Very Happy
Mine is from the "Dog house play set" from 2014 study

PS, - found this on Identify your breyer cheers
WOW ! They could form a whole collector's mania Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D   A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

A happy little Jack Russell terrier from Schleich 2021 :-D
Page 1 of 1