Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed

Go down 
+4
Bonnie
Advicot
Saarlooswolfhound
aschuck
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed Empty
PostSubject: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:35 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi, I'd like to compile a list of the AAA figures that us members have that are not mentioned on Tai yet. I seriously need this list to be made, to help out my searchlist, because I didn't know AAA made a bowhead whale. I guess I'll have to put that one on my list. Anyway, if you all could help me with this, it would be much appreciated.

Aschuck

P.S. Where do all of you find the AAA figures that you have? If you know of any physical stores, zoos, aquariums etc. then please tell me. At the moment, I need all the info I can get, so please help.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:52 pm

I find all my AAA on ebay pretty much. And I think all my models are on TAW already except one I just got in the mail. The problem with AAA if they are hard to find now and not to everyones collecting taste so... there will be mysteries. Good luck on your hunt though!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 9:54 pm

I mainly have AAA from my early childhood, however eBay is the best place I have found AAA for good prices

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 9:59 pm

Definitely Ebay! Very Happy I have found that with AAA, they have many mysteries, and there never seems to be a complete list! If I'm hunting for their dogs for example, I'll occasionally find listings with models I have never seen before, and there is also such variety in their range!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:41 pm

I also tend to find AAA on Ebay and also in car boots and and second hand shops.They also sell under different names as we all know!

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 10:10 pm

aschuck wrote:

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi, I'd like to compile a list of the AAA figures that us members have that are not mentioned on Tai yet. I seriously need this list to be made, to help out my searchlist, because I didn't know AAA made a bowhead whale. I guess I'll have to put that one on my list. Anyway, if you all could help me with this, it would be much appreciated.

Aschuck

P.S. Where do all of you find the AAA figures that you have? If you know of any physical stores, zoos, aquariums etc. then please tell me. At the moment, I need all the info I can get, so please help.

Actually, the AAA bowhead whale is the right whale. I name it @bowhead whale@ because on the tag, the figure is identified as @Balaena Mysticetus@, the latin name of the bowhead whale!
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:48 pm

AAA has produced a Blanding’s Turtle and Uromastyx (marked Spiny-tailed Iguanid).
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:54 pm

A vampire bat

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:44 pm

The AAA figure of the Keeled Box Turtle that is marked “Notched Turtle” but not the same as the figures cast from leaf turtles. The current photo for the AAA Keeled Box Turtle is incorrect: it features a photo of the AAA Russian Tortoise instead of the correct figure shown here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Birdsage on Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:45 pm

Photos from Veghead.com’s eBay store and used with permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed   AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA list of figures not on Tai seriously needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: AAA-
Jump to: