Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba

Go down 
+6
Ana
Kikimalou
Bonnie
spacelab
SUSANNE
costicuba
10 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba Empty
PostSubject: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:11 am

And 5 months later ... Roger, thank you for your comment Sleep Very Happy

Ok , now it`s time for walkarounds of the models from the second set.
By the way, these sets are called : '' Animal Infinity '' In case you want to put the right name of these models for TAW ... so the second set is : '' Animal Infinity 2 ''.

I think this time to shere every model seperate, that we can discuss it one by one. Is that ok ? :)

Let`s start with one beautiful White Rhino :

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-054230

And a photo for TAW :

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-061016

Let`s walk around it :

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-055217

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-060808

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-060459

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-060649

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-060413

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-060341

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-055941

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-055846

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-055742

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-055641

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-055550

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-061057

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-054859

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-055416

A bit closer :

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-055131

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-055322

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-054945

And let`s see it with other models .
With Collecta male :

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-054805

By the way , our Eikoh rhino is sexless, so it can work good as a female.

And let`s see it with another sexless rhino, the Safari one :

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-054650

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-054525

With the mini Eikoh :

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-054310

I think the Papo calf , works very nice together , with similar style :

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-054042

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-053902

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba IMG-20210306-053755

So, all in all, I really like this model. It has a very beautiful head especially, which by the way needs to be assembled, because the model comes in two parts , to fits in the box.
The style of the sculpt is more clean, not full of skin details, but it has a nice ones on some plases, which I like too.
For me, the legs are a bit short and also thick , but not very bad.
I also don`t like so much the shadings especially on the ribs , which strangely are made it less on the left side.
But I really like the pose and also the size.
So for me, it is a beautiful White rhino.
What do you think ? Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:31 am

Thankyou for another great walkaround Applause
It is indeed a beautyful rhino, and as you say, it would be even better without the "shadings" on the sides Very Happy

And he looks ever so great together with the wonderful papobaby !
Amazing that they are almost the same colour, and the size is perfect cheers

Also thankyou for the info for TAW Very Happy

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:47 am

Kosta your photos are so crystal clear, detailed and beautiful, I wonder how you do it...
The rhino is very nice, I like her. The only thing that puts me off a bit is that it feels like a different sculptor made the head and another the body. This is unlikely of course, but that's the feeling I get looking at your photos.
A pretty cool Rhino anyway! Thanks for showing! Applause
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 10:31 am

It's wonderful to see another bigger Eikoh model- if these are successful, maybe we will get more and more in the future! cheers cheers bounce
I love the head especially, and definitely has nice details- and it's interesting how they went for a cleaner look rather than lots of wrinkles! Very Happy And it fits perfectly with the Papo calf- they make such a sweet pair! I love you And also it's wonderful that it's of a similar scale to other major brand models- perfect! Very Happy
Thank you very much for sharing it, and with such clear photos! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 10:49 am

Despite the shadings, she is a beautiful lady with so beautiful eyes (I suppose she is Laughing ) and this is another dangerous walkaround Kosta, I can't see why you are persecuting me Twisted Evil Laughing

I love the comparison pics with the so old Papo calf, it seems indeed that he finally find a mother.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 11:58 am

They are very nice! Especially the elephant and panda Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 12:07 pm

Very Happy Thank you for this wonderful walkaround and for these so useful comparison pictures Kosta! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 12:52 pm

A lovely rhino

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 11:14 pm

I also enjoy best that we have the chance of discussing one by one. You could even open a dedicated topic to each figure, we have this section exactly to group all Eikoh topics.
Your pictures are always very useful and pefect and I almost can feel the figure in my hands.
Though, nothing better than comparisons and the one with the CollectA model almost kills me.
How could two white rhinos look so different? No, it is not the horn, Eikoh's have a generous one and it is dwarfed by the CollectA. It is also not the texture, they are obviously produced with different basis. It is the shape of the body. The hump on neck of the CollectA model is much more massive but its back is shrinked while the Eikoh have a massive back as it was a domestic pig. The hind legs of Eikoh model are really very massive.
The head is very beautiful and the eys nicely carved but it may be the angle but they do not seem symmetrical. While the right eye seems to be immediately below the 2nd horn and very close to it. The left eye seems placed not so close to the horn and slightly backwards on head.
It is a desirable model and rhinos are often among my favorites. Strangely, as the CollectA rhino is not giving me the same excitment as when it was announced, I tend to like more and more the Safari model. Laughing

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 8:39 am

Very nice model and great photo session! I think Papo calf is a perfect match indeed! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 9:30 am

Beautiful models and good pictures. I agree with you that the head is full of attractive details.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 3:04 am

Thank you very much for your comments everybody  cheers
I am glad, you also like this nice model :)

spacelab wrote:
The only thing that puts me off a bit is that it feels like a different sculptor made the head and another the body. This is unlikely of course, but that's the feeling I get looking at your photos.
I understand what you mean Kosta :) The head is far more detailed than the so clean sculpted body and it gives this feeling :)

Roger wrote:

The head is very beautiful and the eys nicely carved but it may be the angle but they do not seem symmetrical. While the right eye seems to be immediately below the 2nd horn and very close to it. The left eye seems placed not so close to the horn and slightly backwards on head.
:

I agree with your points about the both models Roger :) And you are absolutelly right about the eyes. I didn`t notice that, but yes, the left eye is maybe 1mm more back ...or it is actually the shape of the eyelid , a bit different than the right one..
You have very good eye for these details Very Happy I just don`t know is it the right or the left one Laughing
Thank you also for making this topic and I will show the rest of the models on separate topics Wink

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba   Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba Empty

Back to top Go down

Eikoh big White rhino walkaround by Costicuba
Page 1 of 1