Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe   PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 1:16 pm

Well its a year into the pandemic, we are in lockdown, what else is there to do other than to take pictures?  I am on a roll this last week so here are some more.

I got the elephants and giraffes  a while ago and was genuinely surprised as to how big they were.  We know Noahs Pals made their models in scape with each other but these are some of the largest in my collection (excluding Safari Safari WW and VW models).  The male giraffe has become one of my favourite Giraffe models.  there is something really quite smart about the sculpt .  I REALLY like this one.

The elephants are nice but something about their eyes seem strange and when I look closer I see they have painted the eyes AND the eye lids black hence why their eyes look strange.

Surprisingly the elephants are hollow and therefore really like.  The male giraffe also seems hollow.

Anyway lots of quick photos for you including some other brands for comparison.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Numaan on Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe   PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 1:48 pm

Nice but huge figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe   PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 3:49 pm

So many useful comparisons and so interesting to see! Very Happy That Eikoh giraffe is stunning, and they look wonderful as a group! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe   PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Splendid elephants cheers cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe   PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOS: Noah's Pals and Elephants and Giraffe
Page 1 of 1