Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bernese Mountain Dog comparison

Go down 
+5
Saarlooswolfhound
Caracal
Bonnie
widukind
Taos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Bernese Mountain Dog comparison Empty
PostSubject: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 2:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
L to R
Bullyland
Collect A
Schleich older version and newer version

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 2:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 3:03 pm

A dog topic!!! cheers bounce Very Happy bounce cheers
And a WONDERFUL topic it is too, with a whole row of beautiful Bernese Mountain Dogs, so useful to see how they scale with each other! drunken I love BMDs, they always have a smile on their face, and are so gorgeously fluffy- these models are all so lovely, but if I had to pick it would be the stunning CollectA, I must add this model soon! Very Happy
You have lovely rare Bullyland model, and the two Schleich- I always have loved the older one, it has that beautiful thick fluffy coat this breed is so famous for! Very Happy
Four beautiful dogs, thank you so much for this fantastic photo, it is so useful to see how they compare to each other and a joy to see some dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 3:08 pm

Thank you Bonnie. Smile

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:31 pm

Beautiful family! cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:37 pm

A very handsome breed. My mom is a dog lover from afar, she is bothered by excessive shedding. Rolling Eyes When I decided to get a puppy I picked my Decker Rat Terrier because she always said she loved the color and look of the Berneses but knew she couldn't ever own one as she is a shorter lady and couldn't walk it. Wink Anyway, thats how I picked my DRT and I think the tuxedo tricolor is quite handsome if I say so myself.  drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:41 pm

I like this breed very much too! Wonderful group!!
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 8:12 pm

Though most of you will know, the 16316 Schleich Bernese has variations. Taos version has to be the oldest "made in Germany" one, that is glossy and the colours are more vibrant. The next generations "made in china" ones have not the glossy effect but are kind of more realistic in terms of painting. Also, the mold has been altered a bit.
Just mentioning. :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:33 am

Thanks for the info Spacelab.I actually bought the older Schleich model on holidays in Vienna.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 1:00 am

Thank you for this comparison topic Taylor cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:32 am

Lovely dogs, Taylor !!!

Space, - I was no aware of that .
Do you have time to show some pictures ?
I know that kind of difference is hard to see in a photo, but perhaps it is possible ? Very Happy

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:00 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I know that kind of difference is hard to see in a photo, but perhaps it is possible ? Very Happy

Of course! The glossy difference is not obvious in my photos, but you can have an idea. Also the muzzle on the newer variation is turned a bit higher, the head is kind of thinner, the white line is much longer, teeth are more obvious etc..
Here are some photos, more recent China variation on the left, older German variation on the right.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:59 pm

spacelab wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Of course! The glossy difference is not obvious in my photos, but you can have an idea. Also the muzzle on the newer variation is turned a bit higher, the head is kind of thinner, the white line is much longer, teeth are more obvious etc..
Here are some photos, more recent China variation on the left, older German variation on the right.

Really, really interesting, thank you! Very Happy I'll have to try and find this wonderful newer version! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:00 pm

How great !!!!!!! Thankyou !!!cheers

I think they made the new variation to fit the standing model, which is 9 years "younger " Very Happy
As far as I remember, I only have the old variation ( or German) , I'll have to check Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bernese Mountain Dog comparison   Bernese Mountain Dog comparison Empty

Back to top Go down

Bernese Mountain Dog comparison
Page 1 of 1