Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop

Go down 
+4
Bonnie
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Shanti
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop Empty
PostSubject: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:45 pm

Hello friends,

some time ago I found this cute dog in a local shop. I think it is a Shiba Inu? Maybe?
Sorry for the blurry photo of the package. The photo with the Schleich Frisian is for size comparison (I need a Lego!)   Very Happy
What do you think?  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:47 pm

I have one, its a nice model of a rare real and toy form breed. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:51 pm

Thank you! Oh you have it too? And could it be a Shiba Inu? Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:54 pm

It could be a knockoff. I found cheap horse figures in Dresden that was CollectA knockoffs.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:57 pm

Yes, it could be a knockoff (most probably it is) but what /which brand was his reference?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 11:09 pm

What a wonderful, realistic, detailed Shiba Inu- such a fantastic discovery and a model I have never seen before!!! cheers cheers sunny
Thank you so much for such clear photos, I'd love to find this little beauty one day, such a sweet face and the fur detail has been done so well! Very Happy And it is a bonus that this gorgeous dog is a Shiab Inu, I would just love to know its brand!! bounce The box it came in reminds me of the Nayab World's Greatest Dogs, or something like that, so maybe it was by a company similar to this! Very Happy
But thank you so much for sharing him, it always makes me so happy when I see dog models on STS! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:40 am

I think this is the same model and its a Chinese maker

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 4:08 pm

Oh yes Taos, you have him too! Very Happy  I bought another dog as well, looked something like a dachshound-something but can't find it right now... Embarassed

@Bonny
This ist the packaging, it was sold at KiK, not sure if you have this shop in your area?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 5:32 pm

Lovely model cheers

I am not so sure it is a knock-off , - at least I have never seen the original, if it is ;

It is wonderful when we find such a nice model and do not care if it is a "brand" or not !
Thankyou for sharing, - to both of you Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Shanti wrote:
Oh yes Taos, you have him too! Very Happy  I bought another dog as well, looked something like a dachshound-something but can't find it right now... Embarassed

@Bonny
This ist the packaging, it was sold at KiK, not sure if you have this shop in your area?

Thank you so much for letting me know, I'll keep a lookout for it! Very Happy Annoyingly the photos aren't working for me at the moment, but I'll definitely remember to check back on this topic later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:10 pm

You can not see the photos Bonnie?

How about this?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:08 pm

I can see all pictures except these ones of your last try so I assume you did it correctly at first.
It is an interesting model and surely a Japanese breed.
I wished I could find the manufacturer. It is usually present in this information you shared but I can't get it. What is WGR supposed to mean?

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:17 am

Good to know you can see the first pictures. Not sure why Bonnie can't see them, very sorry about that!

WGR could mean "Warengruppe" like "type of merchandise" but not very sure.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 10:25 am

Shanti wrote:
Good to know you can see the first pictures. Not sure why Bonnie can't see them, very sorry about that!

WGR could mean "Warengruppe" like "type of merchandise" but not very sure.

Yes, you are right! I can't find the production batch information so it is hard to tell the manufacturer. So, you have a Kiko dog. Laughing

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:26 pm

I can see the photos now, thank you!!! cheers cheers cheers So useful to see the packaging, what a wonderful dog! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:49 pm

I bought my dog in Spain and hes was marketed under Zhong jei,a Chinese company.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 10:00 pm

Taos wrote:
I bought my dog in Spain and hes was marketed under Zhong jei,a Chinese company.

Wow, you've found it! Zhongjie! Here are more dogs!

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 10:07 pm

Ooooh, yesssss!!!
I have the smaller dark one in the middle too. Have to find it... Embarassed Embarassed
Thank you Taos and Roger! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 10:14 pm

Here we know a few CollectA

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:14 am

Congratualtions for your cute Shiba Inu Shanti :)
Ok, so now I know, from which serie is the Pomeranian dog , which I have :)

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:44 am

Oh those other dogs are cute! I have the chihuahua and shiba.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:03 pm

Oh yess, look!! cheers cheers
Hurray for Roger, and wow what beauties! drunken These dogs are gorgeous, so wonderful, and now I remember where I saw this before!! cheers cheers I think it was Lucky Luke, who shared a link to an online shop that had these wonderful dogs in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 7:12 pm

Found the other dog I bought together wit the shiba.
Most probably it is a long-haired dachshund? He is cute too, just his face is a bit odd with theses large eyes...

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 7:19 pm

I love this dog's charm. Very Happy great models!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 10:26 pm

You found the Dachshund too, how wonderful! cheers cheers
He is very sweet, and yes I'd say Long-Haired Dachshund too! Very Happy Such a lovely sculpt and so much personality with the fluffy fur and little tongue! sunny And he is wonderful as a pair with the Shiba! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop   Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Cute dog from One-Euro-Shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next