Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 am

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Well, i know somebody around here, and i am pretty sure, he wants to make some business here to, as he is un-employed, and can use the money very good! Shocked Laughing Cool cheers

Why not??? I have a friend that collect books so he opened a books shop and he is his best customer. Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5972

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:26 am

That is not what i ment Rogerio... Rolling Eyes
I could use the money, and since there is no person here who represents Mojo ... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:53 pm

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
That is not what i ment Rogerio... Rolling Eyes
I could use the money, and since there is no person here who represents Mojo ... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Come on Willy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5972

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:35 am

Come on what??? question Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:51 am

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Come on what??? question Rolling Eyes

Shoud I say "go on", I'm not very good with this short expressions! Or it shoud be "go ahead"... well, I know some others... never mind... already forgot! Rolling Eyes drunken Wink confused
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

avatar

Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 604

PostSubject: CALIFORNIA   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 am

WHAT ABOUT CALIFORNIA, USA. CAN;T WAIT TO HAVE THEM AS WELLLLLL SPECIALLY THE FARM ANIMALS,,WELL ALLL OF THEMMMMMM cheers affraid alien
Back to top Go down
Meerkat

avatar

Country/State : New Jersey USA
Age : 28
Joined : 2011-01-31
Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 am

Quote :
"Update on Mojo availability in the US. Mojo will arrive in the US on the 10th June and should be available in stores shortly afterwards. Our distributor for the US is Endless Games based in New Jersey. For more information please contact Mr Mike Gasser at mgasser@endlessgames.com"

Wow, that's actually not far from me! I wonder if they'll have the figures there...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30951

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 am

I just got a mail from Emma ( Jumpinglemurs).
She is going to sell Mojos and was expecting them in July.
She has just been told they are delayed, - she will not get them untill mid August Crying or Very sad

So it seems they are going to be available later than planned, at least in the UK Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 pm

@Meerkat wrote:
Quote :
"Update on Mojo availability in the US. Mojo will arrive in the US on the 10th June and should be available in stores shortly afterwards. Our distributor for the US is Endless Games based in New Jersey. For more information please contact Mr Mike Gasser at mgasser@endlessgames.com"

Wow, that's actually not far from me! I wonder if they'll have the figures there...

They already have the figures, maybe they are trying to sell CollectA stuff first! Try to contact them!
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

avatar

Country/State : California
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 pm

I emailed Endless Games at least a week ago, but no response yet.
At this rate, i'll just order them from Emma.
Back to top Go down
Egbert

avatar

Country/State : UK
Age : 49
Joined : 2011-03-13
Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:29 pm

So sorry to hear your comments, perhaps he is busy but a week should be long enough to send a polite reply.
I know Mr Gasser quite well, perhaps i can help? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:49 pm

I've received the reply you already know! Is a question of time! I hope Mojo is lucky enough in its starting and soon or later we will find easily more many nice figures to collect! :)
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

avatar

Country/State : California
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 pm

@Egbert wrote:
So sorry to hear your comments, perhaps he is busy but a week should be long enough to send a polite reply.
I know Mr Gasser quite well, perhaps i can help? Suspect

apparently he responded to me through Roger and I didn't realize it. Embarassed I'm just impatient because the new sheep are so wonderful.


@Roger wrote:
I've received the reply you already know! Is a question of time! I hope Mojo is lucky enough in its starting and soon or later we will find easily more many nice figures to collect! :)

oh! "Marilynn" was me!?! Embarassed I thought it was Krocolynn being silly.

I see. I thought Endless Games would sell the figures directly. They are a distributor? Oh well, I'll still have to wait until an on-line seller has them, since Lobby Hobby is 180 miles away.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4078

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:25 pm

@Mastiffcat wrote:
I'm just impatient because the new sheep are so wonderful.
Me too, and I don't even collect sheep Very Happy

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 pm

@Mastiffcat wrote:
@Egbert wrote:
So sorry to hear your comments, perhaps he is busy but a week should be long enough to send a polite reply.
I know Mr Gasser quite well, perhaps i can help? Suspect

apparently he responded to me through Roger and I didn't realize it. Embarassed I'm just impatient because the new sheep are so wonderful.


@Roger wrote:
I've received the reply you already know! Is a question of time! I hope Mojo is lucky enough in its starting and soon or later we will find easily more many nice figures to collect! :)

oh! "Marilynn" was me!?! Embarassed I thought it was Krocolynn being silly.

I see. I thought Endless Games would sell the figures directly. They are a distributor? Oh well, I'll still have to wait until an on-line seller has them, since Lobby Hobby is 180 miles away.

Oh, you still know that I am silly and I'm not able to know your name! pale Embarassed
...and the worst is that I think I will call you the wrong name many times! Be patient Mojolynn! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

avatar

Country/State : California
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 am

@Roger wrote:

Oh, you still know that I am silly and I'm not able to know your name! pale Embarassed
...and the worst is that I think I will call you the wrong name many times! Be patient Mojolynn! Wink

actually what's really funny about that is my mother wanted to name me Carolynn because she wanted to have a daughter she could call Carrie. Then, my father said, oh no! we can't call her Carrie, because that would be too confusing with Mary [my oldest sister]. So I became Carolynn.
And my father when he got into that mode when parents rattle off all the kids' names because they can't remember who they're upset with, would call me Marilyn! You always knew you were in trouble when he got to the dog's name before yours! What a Face
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30951

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 am

@Mastiffcat wrote:



... You always knew you were in trouble when he got to the dog's name before yours! What a Face

cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing

My grandfather used to do that Very Happy
Do you have many sisters ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
remrock02



Age : 58
Joined : 2010-04-07
Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Is it true that Hobby Lobby is the new retailer for Mojo in the USA? If it is HURRAH!!! The store is only 10 milesor so from my house! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:45 pm

@Mastiffcat wrote:
@Roger wrote:

Oh, you still know that I am silly and I'm not able to know your name! pale Embarassed
...and the worst is that I think I will call you the wrong name many times! Be patient Mojolynn! Wink

actually what's really funny about that is my mother wanted to name me Carolynn because she wanted to have a daughter she could call Carrie. Then, my father said, oh no! we can't call her Carrie, because that would be too confusing with Mary [my oldest sister]. So I became Carolynn.
And my father when he got into that mode when parents rattle off all the kids' names because they can't remember who they're upset with, would call me Marilyn! You always knew you were in trouble when he got to the dog's name before yours! What a Face

Laughing Laughing
I confess it was not easy to me understand it, but reading 150 times is enough for a crocodile! ...well, it is really funny! tongue
My father is Roger and my brother is also Roger, so here everything was different, we are creative creatures!
What really is strange is the dog of my old naighbour being called also Roger, I never had a serious conversation with my father about it but I don't feel very confortable! pale Sorry, being silly again! drunken
Well, here nobody changes our names, when someone is upset and calls Roger, is warranted the presence of 3 crocs and a dog! Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30951

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 pm

@remrock02 wrote:
Is it true that Hobby Lobby is the new retailer for Mojo in the USA? If it is HURRAH!!! The store is only 10 miles aka 16kms or so from my house! cheers cheers cheers

Ohhh, lucky you Shocked Very Happy

You must take some photoes from the store, when they get the Mojos, please, please bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

@remrock02 wrote:
Is it true that Hobby Lobby is the new retailer for Mojo in the USA? If it is HURRAH!!! The store is only 10 milesor so from my house! cheers cheers cheers

That's Nice! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30951

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

@Roger wrote:


I confess it was not easy to me understand it, but reading 150 times is enough for a crocodile! ...well, it is really funny! tongue
My father is Roger and my brother is also Roger, so here everything was different, we are creative creatures!
What really is strange is the dog of my old neighbour being called also Roger, I never had a serious conversation with my father about it but I don't feel very confortable! pale Sorry, being silly again! drunken
Well, here nobody changes our names, when someone is upset and calls Roger, is warranted the presence of 3 crocs and a dog! Wink

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
remrock02



Age : 58
Joined : 2010-04-07
Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:50 pm

I can hardly wait!!!! I want to leave work and camp out at the store until they come!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 pm

hi

can sombody please send me a list with sailspoint for the mojo figures

our send me some links to sites were i can buy them

i need that mammoth and sabertooth

very very wel and good looking models

STORMnl
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30951

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi, Storm,
I think that so far this is the only place they are for sale :

http://shop.ebay.com/samsonchik2008/m.html?_nkw=Mojo&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

It seems the figueres have been dealayed somehow. But they should be available in Europe sometimes in August
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 pm

yes i know that guy,,

olready talked with him,,

and here you can buy them also,,

modelpferdeversand,,,but i can't place a link
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30951

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

@STORMnl wrote:
yes i know that guy,,

olready talked with him,,

and here you can buy them also,,

modelpferdeversand,,,but i can't place a link



Here is the link, - you can just copy and paste Wink

http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/oxid.php/sid/6a553abba9f3646616e840135d0aaca1/cl/alist/cnid/1284d6a4ca80c0fe5.05030873

But they only have dinos Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sapphire

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 21
Joined : 2011-02-04
Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:59 am

I CANT wait until they arrive in CANADA! Very Happy do you know if TGF toys may be getting them in sometime soon? I will be buying them for sure! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
I collect everything! Very Happy Dinos,Fish,Horses,other animals,ect! I love them all <3
I will love you forever Timba,Max and Hyke <3
The curse of much knowledge is often indecision. -Paarthurnax

Check out my website..link is down below! :)
Back to top Go down
http://whiterunstables.webs.com/
remrock02



Age : 58
Joined : 2010-04-07
Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 pm

For anyone in USA and Canada, I just got an email from TGf toys and they will have all MOJO figures in stock in just a few days. They told me to just keep watching their website. cheers cheers Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5410

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 pm

That's good news!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Lasersword1973

avatar

Country/State : Philippines
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:02 am

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Thanks Ron! Have anyone noticed that they have in Mojo range a peacock??
http://www.tgftoys.com/Mojo-Fun-Peacock-387064.htm?categoryId=-1

That's new for me! Laughing Kiki, are you thinking in a peacock, it is better wait and see before choosing! monkey
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4078

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Still no picture?

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:28 pm

read the post very good

Release Year: 2011 - Available Late Fall 2011
the peacock

i think that they wil release more models end Fall..

for xmas time,,
just my 2 cents

_________________
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4078

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:30 pm

I know what was written, but usually there are preliminary pictures, somewhere...

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

than we go look on the wild web

i thought i saw a peacock photo in facebook,,

_________________
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
I know what was written, but usually there are preliminary pictures, somewhere...

It is presented as an end 2011 figure as many others already in catalogue, see the clown fish or bald eagle, if it is really a 2011 figure a picture was needed!
In CollectA it also happened, some figures were made late in a year and only presented in the next catalogue! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30951

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 pm

@Roger wrote:
Thanks Ron! Have anyone noticed that they have in Mojo range a peacock??
http://www.tgftoys.com/Mojo-Fun-Peacock-387064.htm?categoryId=-1

That's new for me! Laughing Kiki, are you thinking in a peacock, it is better wait and see before choosing! monkey

Ohhhh, a peacock Shocked
I can`t wait to see it bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Lasersword1973

avatar

Country/State : Philippines
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 am

@Roger wrote:
Thanks Ron! Have anyone noticed that they have in Mojo range a peacock??
http://www.tgftoys.com/Mojo-Fun-Peacock-387064.htm?categoryId=-1

That's new for me! Laughing Kiki, are you thinking in a peacock, it is better wait and see before choosing! monkey

Hi Roger, I think it's not available yet that's why the picture of that peacock is also not in the list. Anyway, I will just get that Peacock probably before or after Christmas season together with the last batch of the Papo and Schleich's figures.

I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce



Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14943

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am

@Lasersword1973 wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Thanks Ron! Have anyone noticed that they have in Mojo range a peacock??
http://www.tgftoys.com/Mojo-Fun-Peacock-387064.htm?categoryId=-1

That's new for me! Laughing Kiki, are you thinking in a peacock, it is better wait and see before choosing! monkey

Hi Roger, I think it's not available yet that's why the picture of that peacock is also not in the list. Anyway, I will just get that Peacock probably before or after Christmas season together with the last batch of the Papo and Schleich's figures.

I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce



cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers drunken

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30951

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 am

@Lasersword1973 wrote:
[I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce


Gosh ! You ordered half the range Shocked Shocked cheers
But still at an extremely reasonable price Very Happy

Ohhh, it must be tough for you to wait. But what a wellcome home you get !
I am sure we are many who are looking forward to seing pictures of this new bunch drunken
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11291

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 am

Wow Ron, you've ordered a lot!! Congratulations, can't wait to see your additions too cheers cheers bounce

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4078

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 am

@Lasersword1973 wrote:


I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Congrats, that's a customer Very Happy Wink
Only 8,95$ shipping? Shocked Is that the address in the US? Very Happy

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21941

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Ron, no doubts, black faced sheep are breaking the hearts of all collectors, even those more concentrated in wild life! In your big list almost everything is wild life, except the sheep and swan! Exactly the farm animals I want immediatly from Mojo! Laughing
OF course I want to see it in September! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

avatar

Country/State : Philippines
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
@Lasersword1973 wrote:


I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Congrats, that's a customer Very Happy Wink
Only 8,95$ shipping? Shocked Is that the address in the US? Very Happy

Oh actually, the shipping is free because it will be sent to US also and then, send to Singapore via Vpost. This procedure is cheaper than me using the normal USPS, UPS or the FedEx services.

And me buying in one go is cheaper than me buying little by little to save on shipping charges.

Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

avatar

Country/State : Philippines
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 pm

@Roger wrote:
Ron, no doubts, black faced sheep are breaking the hearts of all collectors, even those more concentrated in wild life! In your big list almost everything is wild life, except the sheep and swan! Exactly the farm animals I want immediatly from Mojo! Laughing
OF course I want to see it in September! cheers

Yeah, of course Roger, I will post their pictures as soon as I get them. Actually I have plenty of new figures from the Schleich, Papo, CollectA and some from the Safari Ltd to post here but I am just waiting for the arrival of the Mojo figures to post them together.

The Black-faced sheep really caught my attention when Alejandro posted his photos before. I think they are a lovely sheep family. I can't wait to see them.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

avatar

Country/State : Philippines
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:29 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
Wow Ron, you've ordered a lot!! Congratulations, can't wait to see your additions too cheers cheers bounce

Thanks Harriet. I have waited for months to finally get these Mojo figures. And my waiting is finally will come to an end soon. And the reason why I have to buy in one batch is because the more I order, the cheaper it becomes for me because of the shipping charges.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

avatar

Country/State : Philippines
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
@Lasersword1973 wrote:
[I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce


Gosh ! You ordered half the range Shocked Shocked cheers
But still at an extremely reasonable price Very Happy

Ohhh, it must be tough for you to wait. But what a wellcome home you get !
I am sure we are many who are looking forward to seing pictures of this new bunch drunken

Thank you.

That's the reason why I am waiting for their release because it will definitely cheaper to buy from a regular toy store than the eBay prices.
Oh, it is always hard to wait. Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

avatar

Country/State : Philippines
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
@Lasersword1973 wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Thanks Ron! Have anyone noticed that they have in Mojo range a peacock??
http://www.tgftoys.com/Mojo-Fun-Peacock-387064.htm?categoryId=-1

That's new for me! Laughing Kiki, are you thinking in a peacock, it is better wait and see before choosing! monkey

Hi Roger, I think it's not available yet that's why the picture of that peacock is also not in the list. Anyway, I will just get that Peacock probably before or after Christmas season together with the last batch of the Papo and Schleich's figures.

I am so excited to see my newly ordered Mojos from the TGF. Unfortunately I will be able to see them only after I get back to Singapore on the first of September. bounce bounce bounce bounce



cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers drunken

Hi Christophe, my eyes were almost popped out when I received the email from the TGF last Friday. I quickly made an order before it runs out. I am pretty sure, they will be like a hot cake items. :)

If I am not going home to Philippines by next week, I should be getting them by at least on the 20th or even earlier. That's why I can only see them once I get back here to Singapore on the 1st of September.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5410

PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am

I m only placing my order on end of August and hoping not sold out too fast. And TGF is going to keep stocks for Bullyland 2011 in August.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA   

Back to top Go down
 
Mojo is arriving to Europe and USA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gerry arriving at LAX for flight to Shreveport
» Miniart US Tankcrew NW- Europe
» Stop 5 - Europe!! Check in here before midnight fri 12th Oct!
» Sources for pumice in Europe?
» Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: