Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look Empty
PostSubject: Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look   Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Interesting usage although I could never cut a model in half....that would be murder right? LOL

Look HERE
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look   Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 2:00 pm

I have seen this done for a few craft projects (coat hangers, party food display trays). Might be good for a chinamal but yes... thats murder. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look   Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 4:07 pm

Wow- never seen this before!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look   Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:47 am

It's worse when they use retired or rare models to chop up as 'fun' coathooks or whatever - can't help thinking 'I could've given that poor thing a good home!'

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look   Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting use of Branded model animals....Look
Page 1 of 1