Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little Shih Tzu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

A little Shih Tzu Empty
PostSubject: A little Shih Tzu   A little Shih Tzu EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 10:45 am

I found this little Shih Tzu in with my Puppy in my pocket dogs.He is marked underneath with Topps 1994.
Any ideas?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

A little Shih Tzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Shih Tzu   A little Shih Tzu EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 11:35 am

So it is Topps

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

A little Shih Tzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Shih Tzu   A little Shih Tzu EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 2:35 pm

Let me guess, you've found it trying to find the Club Earth Lhasa Apso that is probably a Shih Tzu. Idea
It belongs to a series called Precious Pupies and it is called Princess [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
You can find more information in this page.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

A little Shih Tzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Shih Tzu   A little Shih Tzu EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Roger wrote:
Let me guess, you've found it trying to find the Club Earth Lhasa Apso that is probably a Shih Tzu. Idea
It belongs to a series called Precious Pupies and it is called Princess [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
You can find more information in this page.
Yes, Roger said it all! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

A little Shih Tzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Shih Tzu   A little Shih Tzu EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 2:48 pm

Well, I also have a Topps figure. A wild dog, or better, a fox. It is number 017, it is a fox kit with 6 months of age  and its name is Reynard, surely inspired by the French word for fox - Renard .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

A little Shih Tzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Shih Tzu   A little Shih Tzu EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 3:16 pm

Actually, both the French name for fox and this figure's name are inspired by medieval fictionnary character Reynard the fox [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Before being called "renard" in French, the fox was called "goupil" and that's this Middle-Age fable that gave the modern French name "renard".

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

A little Shih Tzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Shih Tzu   A little Shih Tzu EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 2:45 am

RtasVadumee wrote:
Actually, both the French name for fox and this figure's name are inspired by medieval fictionnary character Reynard the fox [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Before being called "renard" in French, the fox was called "goupil" and that's this Middle-Age fable that gave the modern French name "renard".

That is truly interesting! When the right people is together, look what we can learn just because Taylor asked about a little cute dog figure. cheers

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

A little Shih Tzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Shih Tzu   A little Shih Tzu EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Roger was right!!I discovered it looking for the Club Earth dogs!! Smile Smile Thanks for the info as well.

A little Shih Tzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Shih Tzu   A little Shih Tzu Empty

Back to top Go down

A little Shih Tzu
Page 1 of 1