Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KREA on TAW/TAI complete?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

KREA on TAW/TAI complete? Empty
PostSubject: KREA on TAW/TAI complete?   KREA on TAW/TAI complete? EmptyWed May 05, 2021 12:32 am

Hello,
I got the choice to buy a big lot of KREA Figures on ebay and I buy it to complete my little collection of KREA Figures and at last the listing on TAW/TAI.
Now the package arrive and I compared my KREA figures and the new buyed KREA figures and some of them looks equal but in detail they are different. Some Figures are marked only with KREA and some figures are marked with KREA and CA DK. Also some figures are painted less than others.
I looked at STS for more information about KREA and I find wonderful pictures and information on STS about KREA and I a wonder about the gaps in the listing of the TAW/TAI.
Here the figures which were not on TAW/TAI.
Camel, Camel Calf, Chimpanzee, Giraffe, Hippo, Kangeroo, Penguin, Penguin on ice, Polar Bear Cub on ice, Rhinoceros Calf, Zebra.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: KREA on TAW/TAI complete?   KREA on TAW/TAI complete? EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:38 am

Thanks for adding these charming models on TAW!!
I'll add them to their respective species galleries.
As you surely know, DK is for Denmark once Krea is a Danish brand.
I don't know too much about Krea, I believe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is our expert about the brand.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: KREA on TAW/TAI complete?   KREA on TAW/TAI complete? EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:51 am

Great contribution Babdo, thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: KREA on TAW/TAI complete?   KREA on TAW/TAI complete? EmptyWed May 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Thanks Benno :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KREA on TAW/TAI complete?   KREA on TAW/TAI complete? Empty

Back to top Go down

KREA on TAW/TAI complete?
Page 1 of 1