Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unclear model in a photo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Unclear model in a photo Empty
PostSubject: Unclear model in a photo   Unclear model in a photo EmptyFri May 21, 2021 5:52 pm

Help! I've looked all over to try to figure out what this is. I thought it might be a hyena or a painted dog, but if it is, it doesn't look like any currently on TAW? Or maybe I just can't tell from the angle. It just looks like something that would be well recognized. This is the only picture they have. I like the little guy! Anyone know brand and species by any chance from this picture? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Unclear model in a photo   Unclear model in a photo EmptyFri May 21, 2021 5:56 pm

Looks like this guy here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Unclear model in a photo   Unclear model in a photo EmptyFri May 21, 2021 6:02 pm

Oh, that second picture does help, thank you so much!!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Unclear model in a photo   Unclear model in a photo EmptyFri May 21, 2021 6:39 pm

Glad my picture helps you! I have seen this model in a few different paint variations. My model in the blue photo is more tiger-like, very orange and stripey. Wink The one on your photo looks a little different from mine too.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Unclear model in a photo   Unclear model in a photo EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:21 pm

I ended up getting the lot, curious to see what he looks like in a not grainy photo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unclear model in a photo   Unclear model in a photo Empty

Back to top Go down

Unclear model in a photo
Page 1 of 1