Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!! Empty
PostSubject: Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!!   Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 4:38 pm

I believe this basketball court sized dinosaur will have some impact in our toy collecting hobby. Australotitan is its name and it is one of the largest dinosaurs found until now.
I dream with the ressurection of our beloved Southlands Replicas and I think a line of Australian prehistoric animals is probably the key to bring back the company. A Australotitan is commercially as appealing as an Apatosaurus and dinos are more marketable than extant models. Later, a successful line could help the brand to find resources to continue with their range of extant animals and recently extint creatures.
Well, it is about the Australian dinosaur so here's a video.

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!!   Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:06 pm

Well, during early Cretaceous Australia was still the same than Antarctica and still very close from Indiagascar, so maybe the definition of this sauropod as "Australian" is a bit excessive Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!!   Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:23 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Well, during early Cretaceous Australia was still the same than Antarctica and still very close from Indiagascar, so maybe the definition of this sauropod as "Australian" is a bit excessive Very Happy

Yes, you know these geographic designations are related with the place they're found. It is like a concavenator, or Cuenca hunter, what was Cuenca during the Early Cretaceous? Laughing
Actually Australotitan means the Titan of the South and not exactly of Australia.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!!   Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:40 pm

This is so interesting, and wow that Dinosaur is huge! Shocked
Let's hope that this may provide inspiration for Southlands to return! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!!   Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:51 pm

study study study study

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!!   Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:05 am

There's a cool paintjob inspiration for Burgerenby!

Thanks for the link Rogerio, I hadn't heard of that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!!   Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Largest Australian Dinosaur ever found!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Prehistoric wildlife-
Jump to: