Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A prehistoric mini collection complete!

Go down 
+2
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

A prehistoric mini collection complete!  Empty
PostSubject: A prehistoric mini collection complete!    A prehistoric mini collection complete!  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 12:12 am

My older brother was a dinosaur fanatic from having grown up in the era of Jurassic Park and other movies/tv shows. He taught this enthusiasm to me. When he found out about the Papo dinosaurs he HAD to buy them for himself and kept his collection up to date each year. When he got married and had a small family to care for with young boys, he decided to sell his Papo dinosaur collection to me to get some extra cash for things they needed and to keep his precious collection safe from storage and from his young boys. Wink He made me promise one thing, to keep it going!

Well as you all know this hobby can get expensive fast! Especially for someone who already pretty much collects... all sorts of things... but I have done my best to grab one or two if I see them on sale and focused initially on the two my older brother missed! Having found them now (the yellow velociraptor and green T rex), with my most recent addition I feel that I have kept my end of the deal up fairly well and can focus on the more recent releases. Anyhow... here is the new running T. Rex I found yesterday and its extended and complete family!
Going for a walk.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Joined by a sibling...

Joined by a cousin...

The whole family!

Special edition rexes

The tan family reunited at last.

And the green machines!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A prehistoric mini collection complete!    A prehistoric mini collection complete!  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 12:39 am

Those prehistorics live in very coloured landscape.

Congrats sunny sunny sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A prehistoric mini collection complete!    A prehistoric mini collection complete!  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 12:43 am

Oh, even some dino completists have some troubles to find a few variations and you completed this mini collection. It is very interesting the story behind your Papo Dino Park and that you rescued your brother's collection to warrant the longevity of it.
Great pictures, they seem to be happy in that flowered place. Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: A prehistoric mini collection complete!    A prehistoric mini collection complete!  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 5:47 am

I love your rexes- all of them! Congratulations and I hope your brother gets to enjoy visiting them sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A prehistoric mini collection complete!    A prehistoric mini collection complete!  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 9:31 am

Stunning dinosaurs- they are so so detailed and I love the beautiful photos with the flowers in the background! cheers
How wonderful that you can continue your brother's collection too! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A prehistoric mini collection complete!    A prehistoric mini collection complete!  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:12 pm

Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A prehistoric mini collection complete!    A prehistoric mini collection complete!  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:38 pm

Thanks everyone! Luckily my brother lives in the same town as I do so when he comes over he can see his old Paposaurs on display. He had them all except the original upright green and this new brown walking rex. I think this rex pack enjoyed their short walk outside. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prehistoric mini collection complete!    A prehistoric mini collection complete!  Empty

Back to top Go down

A prehistoric mini collection complete!
Page 1 of 1