Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted Empty
PostSubject: Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted   Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 12:01 am

I called Toy Fish Factory and found that the company is officially going to be sold. It has abandoned its plans for the future fish packs, and it does not have any more of the retired fish left. I would like if someone would be willing to sell or trade some to me. I would specifically like the following:
Coho Salmon
Greenback Cutthroat Trout
Colorado River Cutthroat Trout
Brown Trout
Steelhead
Brook Trout
Rainbow Trout
Kern River Golden Trout
Rainbow Trout
Guadalupe Bass
Shovelnose Sturgeon
Chain Pickerel
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted   Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 am

That makes me sad, it was such a unique company.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted   Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:12 pm

I know! It doesn’t appear that any other company would dare to make figures of most of the announced species. Of course, there is one extra point to make: this company will be sold, not closed down. It may get closed in the future, but there’s a chance that the new owner might one day let species like the Goldeye, Gizzard Shad, Pallid Sturgeon, and Piraiba Catfish see the light of day.
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted   Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:45 am

The figures you are listing are from the original Replica Toy Fish company, not Toy Fish Factory.

And most of those were very late releases, right before that company folded, and not many were available.

It's disappointing that he couldn't make a proper go. There were some very desirable sets being planned...

I think the main problem was that those sets should have come out first. And from a retailer point of view, he needed to start with more sets to start.
Whoever buys them, hopefully they'll carry on properly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted   Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory Figures wanted
Page 1 of 1