Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)

Go down 
+4
George
Bonnie
widukind
Caracal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) Empty
PostSubject: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 5:46 pm

I visited this park twice. Like my Kitty, small and big cats spend most of their time sleeping so my pictures are not specialy spectacular!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

.. but..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 6:44 pm

A nice zoo. How close to Paris?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 10:51 pm

..50/60 km.. :)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 11:09 am

What a wonderful park it must have been to see all these beautiful big cats! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Caracal wrote:

..50/60 km.. :)

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 1:26 pm

Bonnie wrote:
What a wonderful park it must have been to see all these beautiful big cats! cheers cheers cheers

.. big and rare small cats too, Pallas, golden, fishers, swamp..! :)
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 5:59 pm

The white tiger there, proving that all cats large and small can lay in that front-half-facing-one-way-back-half-facing-the-other pose which looks extraordinary a human eye, but seems perfectly comfortable to a cat! Laughing

My favourite's the caracal, and great to see a jaguarundi for a change, I've never seen those in zoos (and not so often in nature programmes on tv, either, it took me a moment to remember their name!)

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 9:47 pm

Great selection of cats and I too like the jaguarundi as I have not seen them in any zoo I've been too.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 9:55 pm

Clearly, the caracal got very excited when it saw another caracal! Great photos.

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 11:25 pm

Oh goodness, that baby jaguarundi! What a special thing to see! It looks like an awesome place to visit, what cool animals. And that white tiger made me laugh. Very relaxed!!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 1:32 am

George, Taos and Gill, jaguarundis are not common in zoo, I just met two other ones at the zoo of Berlin.. :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 1:35 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Clearly, the caracal got very excited when it saw another caracal! Great photos.

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:29 pm

Beautiful pics! I've been there a few years ago and it was very nice. The enclosure are wide so it's hard to take pictures (and like you said kitties spend their time to sleep ^^)
I need to find the pics from that day to post them here!
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)   the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris) Empty

Back to top Go down

the "Parc des félins" in lumigny (France, close to Paris)
Page 1 of 1