Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd

Go down 
+2
halichoeres
Bonnie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd   Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 7:53 am

While I was scrolling through this site here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which I don't think you can buy from but it has an interesting overview of some of the model animals out there, I came across some dog figures that were by a brand called 'Animal Empire', owned by the company Lilliput International. Apparently they were made in 2020 and they look wonderful, I love that Akita! sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'd never heard of this brand before and decided to do some research, especially as these figures were released recently (And so maybe more could come in the future) and also because to me they looked very nice for tube sized figures! Very Happy I found some more from their website, which is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It seems that they sell lots of copies/ bootlegs, especially from major brands, but the dogs definitely aren't. If you search under products, and then 'Animal Empire' or 'Animal Theme Toys' there are some sets of figures that look quite interesting- but with my limited knowledge of other animals I wasn't sure whether they were copies or not! Embarassed  But I thought I'd post the Animal Empire sets here first just in case (They may be copies) but there are more on the website if anyone is interested! study There are lots of dinosaurs! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Various sharks and whales [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Horses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Insects [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pandas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ocean Animals [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These definitely look like CollectAs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As I said before I suspect lots of these are copies but the dogs are really nice and so if anyone has any more information on this brand/ where you can buy them from it would be really interesting to know! Very Happy And maybe they will release some more animals in the future, I think I read somewhere that the dogs are hand painted which is always a good sign!
flower
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd   Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:12 pm

I think this might be a distributor rather than a manufacturer. A lot of those dinosaurs are Chap Mei. And that set of dinosaur minis looks to be CollectA knockoffs.

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd   Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:57 pm

The horses are copies of Safari models.The dog set looks very interesting.I have seen the XXL Bully on various Chinese websites but only singly and I think they were copies of another maker.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd   Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 5:25 pm

Interesting information cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd   Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 5:54 pm

Very good work researching it and you're presenting everything correctly.
Lilliput International Co is a dealer and a manufacturer, a brand asks and they manufacture. Let's suppose Southlands wants to make a mini series of their models, they can ask Lilliput International Co and they make it.
The brand is Animal Empire, it seems to be a fashion these days where these Chinese manufacturers have their own brand with known designs. I would love to know the manufacturing information on CollectA's minis. Safari tubes, Wild Republic tubes, those are all manufactured by Chinese companies that are not exactly a Chinese branch of the parent company. Somewhat like the Wing Mau that manufactured to many North American brands.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd   Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 5:31 am

Thank you so much everyone for the comments and information! cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's interesting about the Dinosuars, it seems that this brand have a bit of everything, copies, distributing other brand's figures, and their own models! study
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's interesting about the horses, yes I suspected they might be copies! I've also seen a much larger version of the Bully like you have- I believe the larger plastic ones are copies of the resin Mr. Z models! It's interesting that they've made a scaled down version and chosen this breed for this set! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's so interesting, thank you! Very Happy That's fascinating about the minis, I would love to know more about them too! I never knew that some brands turn to these Chinese manufacturers to make their miniature models! study
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd   Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:53 am

Nice stuff

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd   Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:55 am

Thank you Andreas, I'm glad you liked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd   Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Empire- Lilliput International Co., Ltd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: