Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Titaniumspyborgbear

Country/State : Canada

Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure Empty
PostSubject: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:29 pm

Ever since I got my boss fight studios horse, I've wanted a donkey action figure, it doesn't need to be as articulated as that figure, but I've had a hard time looking for any good donkey action figures, I want something not cartoony, like the endless results of shrek donkey action figures, but I also don't want a stiff immovable plastic statue. Also I'd roughly want it in the 1/18th scale and 1/12th scale range, nothing exact but roughly in there. If y'all know of anything that remotely fits this description I'd be dying to know.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 2:44 am

Playmobil has articulated donkeys, though you may not like their style.

PostSubject: Re: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:20 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Playmobil has articulated donkeys, though you may not like their style.
While I'm file with their style, I don't think a single piece of articulation counts, I mean most funko pops have a head swivel, and I wouldn't consider those action figures.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:59 pm

I wonder if there may be some zebra figure that could fit the bill, with a repaint and possibly a little resculpt of the ears?
Back to top Go down
Titaniumspyborgbear

PostSubject: Re: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:06 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
I wonder if there may be some zebra figure that could fit the bill, with a repaint and possibly a little resculpt of the ears?
The closest thing I can think of is the playmobil zebra, but I have no idea how to disassemble a playmobil figure for painting, at least not the animals.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 11:48 am

Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure Donkey-1

Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure Donkey-2

Titaniumspyborgbear

PostSubject: Re: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:17 pm

landrover wrote:
Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure Donkey-1

Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure Donkey-2
Yeah this falls under my it only has one point of articulation thing I mentioned earlier
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:16 pm

Oh, but I like Fernando's donkey cheers

PostSubject: Re: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:21 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Oh, but I like Fernando's donkey cheers
He looks good, but I want to be able to move the legs of my donkey, at least to make him get on his hind legs or lay down and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure   Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure Empty

Back to top Go down

Been on the look out for an articulated donkey figure
Page 1 of 1