Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*

Go down 
+3
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Joliezac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* Empty
PostSubject: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:24 am

Here I will be posting photos of my South American models:

First off is a photo of one of my favorite figures, the Schleich Andean condor. I was taking a photography class for college and I had to take some pictures in my backyard so this was a very simple shot. I hope to capture him with some mountain backdrops when I go on future ski trips  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My absolute favorite species of bird: The Harpy eagle, second being the prehistoric-looking lammergeier
I remember being so excited when this model came out from Safari, and I was very surprised at the excellent quality and detail of the TOOB harpy eagle this year. I would love for perhaps Papo or CollectA to make a harpy eagle in a flying or striking pose! I really need to get my hands on the Colorata figure

The Schleich scarlet macaw in the treetops:

Safari keel-billed toucan

The CollectA brown-throated sloth, hopefully staying out of sight of the harpy eagle...

CollectA's beautiful maned wolf. I would have liked to take photos of Safari's but I was very disappointed in the model's size, paint job, and horribly twisted paw  

Then Safari's beautiful jaguar facing off against a wary caiman

There will be more photos to come! I just don't want to overdo it, so I'll upload more later, enjoy!

Last edited by Joliezac on Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:28 am

Great shots again! I admit, the canid shots are my favorite this round. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 10:23 am

Absolutely stunning shots again, I love the blue sky background for the condor! Very Happy In every photo the animals look as though they could be alive! The sloth shots are so good, especially the way you have balanced him so well on that branch! And I love the first maned wolf shot, the background fits brilliantly with the model! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:34 pm

I love the toucan, the glowing colour of the leaves and light really goes well with his bright colouration. And that sloth is great, I really like the way he's sculpted so he can hang from one or more feet like that - you don't often see these models getting to be out 'in the wild', posing like they were intended. I want a sloth now Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 3:14 pm

Nice pics

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 3:16 pm

George wrote:
I love the toucan, the glowing colour of the leaves and light really goes well with his bright colouration. And that sloth is great, I really like the way he's sculpted so he can hang from one or more feet like that - you don't often see these models getting to be out 'in the wild', posing like they were intended. I want a sloth now Laughing

I was surprised and a little disappointed in the CollectA sloth's large size, but the detail on him and pose makes him one of my favorites. I always love when a model is posed more naturally
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 3:28 pm

Excellent photos! Applause Applause

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 6:32 pm

The last batch of South American animals I could find in my files:

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 6:34 pm

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful- the last two are my favourites! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:12 am

Had a very warm November day so I went out to take some photos while the leaves have mostly turned Very Happy

Very little green left at the creek so I had to rely mostly on moss but I really wanted to get photos with the Beauty of Beasts jaguar and I really like how some turned out.

Then I also got some pictures of the Safari caiman and I couldn't resist adding some Schleich butterflies, I'll just have to pretend its a baby caiman  Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 10:08 am

You are living near a warm and beautiful jungle cheers

The jaguar is stunning but I love the butterflies idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 5:31 pm

Stunning again. it's so clever the way you can focus on the right areas and blur out the right areas, so that it looks really professional! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18* Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: South America *Updated November 18*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: