Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA jumbos

Go down 
+12
Numa
Caracal
Jill
landrover
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Roger
aschuck
Taos
Jimmy Chen
Birdsage
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:08 am

Now the adults I have! But that cub I haven't seen! I have one marked hyena but its clearly a wild dog pup.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:51 pm

Nice hyenas

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AAA lion’s den.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 7:18 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: AAA jumbo crocodile   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:33 am

Dear Jimmy Chen and others:

Hey, I found a 28-inch AAA crocodile on Veghead, and I'm planning on getting it next month. Do we have a page for this one on TAW? Just wondering. I'm also planning on placing an order with veghead later on this month, so that should bring in some more news. Also, has anyone else heard about this crocodile, or am I the only one who will have this figure? Anyway, there's not much else to report, so if anything changes, I'll just post here on the forum.

Aschuck

P.S. The crocodile really is 28 inches, because Veghead has the measurements as part of the description.

Back to top Go down
Magofu

Magofu

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:15 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Jimmy Chen and others:

Hey, I found a 28-inch AAA crocodile on Veghead, and I'm planning on getting it next month. Do we have a page for this one on TAW? Just wondering. I'm also planning on placing an order with veghead later on this month, so that should bring in some more news. Also, has anyone else heard about this crocodile, or am I the only one who will have this figure? Anyway, there's not much else to report, so if anything changes, I'll just post here on the forum.

Aschuck

P.S. The crocodile really is 28 inches, because Veghead has the measurements as part of the description.

This?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:16 am

Two jumbo crocodile versions
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: AAA crocodile info   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 6:12 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, first, to answer your question, Magofu, I have no idea which AAA jumbo crocodile you're referring to. Second, it says on Veghead that there are color variations available for the AAA jumbo crocodile. At the moment, this is all the information I have.

Thanks so much for understanding,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 9:45 am

AAA Tuba False Fusus
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 6:13 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
paostarsonic

Country/State : Mexico

PostSubject: Large Green turtle   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:10 pm

Jimmy Chen wrote:
AAA jumbo sea turtles.

ancient Hawaiian mythology, sea turtles were venerated as a powerful symbol of strength, fertility, longevity, and wisdom. This symbolism still informs modern interpretations of sea turtles in art and design, where the creatures are often used to represent these same qualities. Some cultures have a saying that keeping a sea turtle figure in house will bring those previous mentioned lucks to their owners. :):):)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dear Jimmy Chen

Do you have the large green turtle for sale?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
paostarsonic

Country/State : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 7:26 pm

Hi!

Does anyone have the large green turtle for sale?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA jumbos   whale - AAA jumbos - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA jumbos
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11