Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures

Go down 
+7
Kikimalou
Bonnie
spacelab
widukind
Loon
Joliezac
Roger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures   Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 11:03 am

I agree with Kosta, with me and with everybody here, it is a great topic cheers

And I especially love the way you used a Japanese invasion to explain us how to build a "Japanese zero" penguins collection Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures   Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:13 am

Special greetings, especially to Roger with these videos Very Happy :

and

One more from Happy Feet :

I just love the Adelie Penguin`s characters there. With the spanish accent, they are so funny. Roger, if you watched the first part, you definatelly have to watch the second part too Wink
This one is from second movie :

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures   Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:30 am

lol! Not even a petrel mess with an Adèlie!
That video of the penguin heroe is really special.
Adèlies have such a reputation but those videos explain it is more than just reputation. Laughing
The Spanish accent is from Latin America, it really gives them a special character and I will surely take a look at the Happy Fit 2nd movie.
Thanks for all these videos, a good way to start my rainy sunday.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures   Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 12:24 pm

Adélies rule king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures   Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a Synoptic Collection of Penguins ... now without Japanese figures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions-
Jump to: