Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newcomers at home!

Go down 
+9
Shanti
Roger
sunny
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 5:06 pm

Yesterday arrived at home a package from Rogério. Inside, a treasure: 12 very beautiful models from portuguese brand Dinamização produiced in the seventies and hard to find now. Some weeks ago, I didn' know this brand I discovered here thanks to Rogério who identified 2 beautiful oryx found by a friend in France. Then I ran to TAW to see the complete collection of 18 1/32 scale wonderful pieces! and a few later, Rogério proposed 12 to me I am very happy to present to you now:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now the giraff :

and between Clairet and Acédo ones:

the zebra:

and between the Starlux and the Britains one:

the tiger:

and between the Britains and the Elastolin ones:

the pelican:

and between the Elastolin and the Britains ones:

the tapir:

and with the Britains one:

the gorilla:

and between the 2 Britains ones:

the giant panda:

and with the Starlux one:

the otarie:

the hippo (that I frogot to shoot alone! drunken) with the Starlux one:

the croc:

and with the Starlux one:

the giant tortoise:

the gazelle:

and with the Britains springbok:

Last edited by Caracal on Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:52 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 5:22 pm

These figures are phantastic :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 5:55 pm

I think they look very good! Especially the gorilla, the tapir and the pelican. Do you intend to paint them or keep them monochromatic?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 5:58 pm

Wow, wow, wow, such beauties! cheers So much intricate detail on these small models, it's amazing, and they all have outlines just like the real animals, really exquisite models! cheers Fantastic that Roger could help you with these incredible rarities, big congrats! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 6:52 pm

They are all very beautifully sculpted figures. It's great that you show them next to other figures from the same period: it really makes clear that they are among the very best sculpts of their time.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 7:48 pm

Great additions Alain cheers
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 10:15 am

Very Happy  Many thanks to you all Andreas, Constantin, Bonnie, George and Christophe!

Constantin, repainting bad painted common models is one thing but repainting monochromatic so rare models is an other thing. I noticed that monochromatism leaks better than painting the details of sculpting. And since the sculpting is here so good, I think I'll keep them in the state. Many years ago, I had bought monochromatic Invicta dinos that I had repainted for my boys. Then, I realised that it was a mistake.. But there will maybe some exceptions: the tiger, the gazelle or the gorilla because for these 3, a good paintind could reveal better their sculpting ! :)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 7:00 pm

Caracal wrote:
Yesterday arrived at home a package from Rogério. Inside, a treasure: 12 very beautiful models from portuguese brand Dinamização produiced in the seventies and hard to find now. Some weeks ago, I didn' know this brand I discovered here thanks to Rogério who identified 2 beautiful oryx found by a friend in France. Then I ran to TAW to see the complete collection of 18 1/32 scale wonderful pieces! and a few later, Rogério proposed 12 to me I am very happy to present to you now:

how wonderful Alain! such splendid models. I really like the zebras alert pose with both ears forward and head slightly turned, looks magnificent :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 9:12 pm

Alain, it was a pleasure to find these models for you. I enjoy seeing these Dinamização among renowned collections. Unfortunately I couldn't find an oryx for you. If I ever find one, I will remember that you are missing it. I also think it is a manifestation of respect for these models that you will avoid to paint them even if I am extremely curious to know how some of these sculpts result after painted. I confess the zebra is the one I was most curious because I am sure that sculpt is phenomenal. The tapir can be painted as a Baird's and the panda hardly look like one if it is not painted. However, it is enough recognizable what is impressive for a monochromatic bear. I think I still have a few gazelles so, if you want to paint one and keep another unpainted, I can send it next time.
I am also very happy with the models I received from you and I will show soon on forum.

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 9:16 pm

Wow, these are wonderful additions!! Love the tiger! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
lord biogenetical

lord biogenetical

Country/State : south africa

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 9:19 pm

excellent,congrats
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekmonkey.co.za
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 9:49 pm

Wonderful additions!!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 10:31 pm

I just love these Dinamização models !!!
They have very nice sculpted style and very special charm.
And just like you Alain, I really like monochromatic models with good sculpt.
Of course it will be very interesting for me, if I have doubles of these, to try and give them colours. I am sure you will do the same :) But since these models are rare , the vintage look of them is just perfect like that.
I am very happy that Roger menaged to find thise models for you. Big hurray for him cheers
I am also very happy , because I have a feeling that maybe soon I will be also a happy owner of some of these great models .... Rolling Eyes bounce ... thank`s to our Croger of course Very Happy
Big congratulations dear Alain ! cheers

Last edited by costicuba on Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 11:51 pm

Very Happy  many thanks to you all Annette, Shanti, lord biogenetical, Taos, Kosta and of course to Rogério who made me to discover and to own such  beautiful models! drunken
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 12:05 am

If you have a few gazelle Rogério, the best is to avoid a repaint and send me one since it is the only Dinamização I still miss Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 3:50 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
If you have a few gazelle Rogério, the best is to avoid a repaint and send me one since it is the only Dinamização I still miss Laughing

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I really have an extra tiny gazelle for you. Sleep cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 8:33 am

A BIG congratulations with these fantastic, rare, and old models cheers

I have them also, and they are among my most cherished treasures  drunken

PS : Anybody who knows me, can guess my horror at the bare thougt of repainting them pale  Sad  Wink

Sponsored content

Newcomers at home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomers at home!   Newcomers at home! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomers at home!
Page 1 of 1