Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Christmas Ornaments

Go down 
+7
George
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
pipsxlch
sunny
Roger
Jill
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Animal Christmas Ornaments  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Christmas Ornaments    Animal Christmas Ornaments  - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022, 15:22

widukind wrote:
Are the canada goose and the corn snake plastic? These ornament figures are really interesting
The corn snake is plastic and the goose is I think a resin.

Kelly, I love your ornaments! The goldfish is beautiful and I definitely want to look around for it, but I love the character of all the others, too. Claude is spectacular. Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Animal Christmas Ornaments  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Christmas Ornaments    Animal Christmas Ornaments  - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Feb 2022, 17:08

Jill wrote:
widukind wrote:
Are the canada goose and the corn snake plastic? These ornament figures are really interesting
The corn snake is plastic and the goose is I think a resin.

Kelly, I love your ornaments! The goldfish is beautiful and I definitely want to look around for it, but I love the character of all the others, too. Claude is spectacular. Laughing

Thank you. Plastic? Really interesting. So i will open my eyes for christmas ornaments.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Animal Christmas Ornaments
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3