Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
Joliezac
Ana
Roger
Bonnie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands Empty
PostSubject: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:00 am

Mojö Fun

English Bulldog - 381053
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Safari Ltd

Shiba Inu

Schleich

Afghan Hound - 13938

Australian Shepherd Puppy - 42573 - Friendly Dog House

Bull Terrier - 13966

Goldendoodle - 13939

Labrador Retriever (Light Gold Colour Variation) - 42578 - Western Riding Adventures

Ragdoll Cat - 13940

Shetland Sheepdog - 42568 - Horse Shop

Siberian Husky (Red & White) - 42624 - Antarctic Expedition

Siberian Husky (Grey & White) - 42624 - Antarctic Expedition

Last edited by Bonnie on Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:06 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:20 pm

Thanks Bonie! flower
Let's hope Mojö Fun brings something to this category. Things are quite unusual lately. With such a small number of releases, we risk to have a cat as the dog of the year. Laughing

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Laughing Laughing
Yes, really hoping Mojo or Safari bring us some dogs!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:12 pm

Updated with Mojo's beautiful bulldog! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 7:54 pm

With the way Safari is revealing its figures and considering this model is not on 2022 catalogue, I really don't know if this model should be listed as a 2022 or 2023 release. Laughing Any opinions about it?

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 8:09 pm

What a cute dog! Shiba? A lovely addition from Safari!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 9:10 pm

Shocked Shocked I can't believe I missed this! Shocked drunken
A new dog for 2022/ 23, how exciting, wow! cheers Thank you so much for adding to this topic or I could have missed it- such an interesting model! bounce
I haven't been checking the Safari 2022 topic because I thought they had all been announced with the list on the first page, but maybe I am wrong? study Is there a second batch being released now? If so, that's wonderful!
That's confusing that it's not on the catalogue, are the other 2022 models there? On their Facebook they call it a 2022 release, I guess it could depend on whether it will be available to buy this year or not. study scratch I'll add it if others agree it is a 2022 model, I think it could work either way!
But, back to the Shiba!! I think it's an interesting breed choice, and also unusual that there have been quite a few models of this breed over the past few years, but they have seen a surge in popularity on social media and things like that I think. It's quite a nice model too, perhaps not quite as good as some of their latest dogs (I think there's something slightly wrong with the legs/ head shape/ proportions), but I also really like how there are lots of little things about this dog which remind me of the real breed and show that the sculptor has tried to reference photos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 9:26 pm

I think the figures they have been announcing are 2022 releases. I can't see them hyping us up and putting "coming soon" on their website if they intend on us waiting until 2023.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 11:16 pm

Ana wrote:
What a cute dog! Shiba? A lovely addition from Safari!

Yes, Shiba, Safari doesn't want the Mojö Fun as the market leader in USA. Laughing

Bonnie wrote:
Shocked Shocked I can't believe I missed this!  Shocked drunken
A new dog for 2022/ 23, how exciting, wow! cheers Thank you so much for adding to this topic or I could have missed it- such an interesting model! bounce
I haven't been checking the Safari 2022 topic because I thought they had all been announced with the list on the first page, but maybe I am wrong? study Is there a second batch being released now? If so, that's wonderful!
That's confusing that it's not on the catalogue, are the other 2022 models there? On their Facebook they call it a 2022 release, I guess it could depend on whether it will be available to buy this year or not. study scratch I'll add it if others agree it is a 2022 model, I think it could work either way!
But, back to the Shiba!! I think it's an interesting breed choice, and also unusual that there have been quite a few models of this breed over the past few years, but they have seen a surge in popularity on social media and things like that I think. It's quite a nice model too, perhaps not quite as good as some of their latest dogs (I think there's something slightly wrong with the legs/ head shape/ proportions), but I also really like how there are lots of little things about this dog which remind me of the real breed and show that the sculptor has tried to reference photos! Very Happy

I am glad I brought your atention to this model, you couldn't miss it. My first impression about the figure was also not the best but I actually like it fro the angle I am showing here.
On Safari 2022 topic some other members also share the idea the dog could be better. I thought the neck could be too short but watching more pictures I think it is fine, maybe the way the tail is placed too much forwards makes the dog look short-bodied too and it has quite delicate legs, maybe even slightly longer than desired. Though, when I compare it with some real ones, I think the model is a serious sculpt and maybe we are demanding too much because we're now used with some masterpieces.There are also some complaints about the face... take a look on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - more figures are being revealed. Very Happy

Joliezac wrote:
I think the figures they have been announcing are 2022 releases. I can't see them hyping us up and putting "coming soon" on their website if they intend on us waiting until 2023.

Yes, I am a traditional collector and the year of a release is the one where the figure is presented as new in a catalogue. Though, there's a new paradigm and figures are being released and revealed what is different from previous years. It was always like this, figures are developped during the years before being revealed and they often have different release dates. though, they used to be announced at once as new models to the subsequent year. Technically, those Safari models are 2022 releases even if they are not presented in their 2022 catalogue.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 6:04 am

The most lovely Shiba Inu cheers

I look very much forward to getting at least two!

It looks so much like one of my friends' dog, which she lost much too early last year.
Of course I'll have to get one for her also Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:30 am

That's very true, I think it is the tail placement which makes the body look too short! study And yes another good point, we have been spoilt with so many masterpieces recently, and this one is still a very nice model- like you, I have been looking at shiba photos more closely and can really appreciate some of the sculptor's decision more! Very Happy Will keep an eye on that topic too from now one! bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm sure your friend would love that! sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, I'm sure you're right! study If everyone agrees I'll update this topic with the dog? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 11:10 am

Bonnie wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, I'm sure you're right! study If everyone agrees I'll update this topic with the dog? Very Happy

Yes, I've been thinking about it and these Safari and at least the Summer releases should be listed as 2022 models. If they're presented as new on 2023 catalogue, it is just a formality. So this Japanese dog could join his friends as well as it will happen with the 2nd semester Schleich Australian shepherds and also the Puzzlemals dog and cat.

Misty

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 12:09 pm

the dog looks cute.I think that i want one if it also looks good in real life
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:17 am

That's great, will add the Shiba Inu now! Very Happy And will do the Schleich when official photos are out. I put the Puzzlemal dog and cat on the 2021 topic when they were announced last year, but I can always move them here if you think that is better? study
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 10:14 am

Bonnie wrote:
That's great, will add the Shiba Inu now! Very Happy And will do the Schleich when official photos are out. I put the Puzzlemal dog and cat on the 2021 topic when they were announced last year, but I can always move them here if you think that is better? study

Thanks for adding the inu. Wink Aren't the Puzzlemals anounced completely new models? I think the cat and dog we already know are correctly displayed on 2021 topic.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:55 pm

Roger wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Thanks for adding the inu. Wink Aren't the Puzzlemals anounced completely new models? I think the cat and dog we already know are correctly displayed on 2021 topic.
No problem! sunny Oh, have I missed something? Are there new 2022 Puzzlemal dog/cats that I have missed? study bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 9:31 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

No problem! sunny Oh, have I missed something? Are there new 2022 Puzzlemal dog/cats that I have missed? study bounce

That's what I understand from @Evira's post on p15 of the 2022 Schleich topic.
Let me quote part of the post:

Evira wrote:
Hey fellow collectors,

I have access to the Schleich portal! I took a look around and found more novelties for the second half of 2022.
(...)

Puzzlemals series 2 for Farm World & Wild Life --> sept 2022:
Farm World:
Dog, cat, lama, baby sheep, pig and baby cow
(...)

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptySun May 01, 2022 2:02 am

New Aussies?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptySun May 01, 2022 8:30 am

Ohh, that is so exciting, thank you so much for letting me know! cheers bounce I will add them as soon as we have official photos! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And will do the same for the Aussies too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 11:52 am

Quite a few new dogs from Schleich to add, I believe official photos are out and just wanted to check if they are allowed to be shared here now? Very Happy
In which case I'll add the 'Friendly Dog House' (Interesting name by Schleich- as opposed to an unfriendly dog house? Not sure what that would look like! scratch Perhaps because dogs aren't kept in kennels so much anymore they have associations with being cruel perhaps, so calling it a 'friendly' dog house makes it seem more appealing to children?) Golden lab from the Western riding set (colour variation, the previous labs with this sculpt were a very light cream and brown), Shetland Sheepdog from the horse shop (Surprisingly nice from Schleich Very Happy) and 2 huskies from the Antarctic Expedition set. Let me know if I've missed anything!
For the dogs in sets, would a photo of the dog only and product number of the set be ok, or better to include a photo of the whole set as well as the individual dog? study Hope this all makes sense! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 6:43 pm

I seem to remember there was a man with a kind of dingo ? scratch

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:41 pm

Oh yes there was! If a dingo is counted as a dog I will include it here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 8:21 am

Bonnie wrote:
Oh yes there was! If a dingo is counted as a dog I will include it here! Very Happy

You ar e right. It is a wild dog , so it does not belong here Embarassed

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 10:32 am

Dingo classification is still disputed. Some autorities still consider it as a feral dog but I think it should be listed on Wildlife. It has always been present on wildlife series.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 11:48 am

OK, thank you both, I won't list here then! Are we allowed to share the photos now and update this topic with the other dogs? sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands   2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 Dogs and Cats from All Brands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next