Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection Empty
PostSubject: Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection   Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 2:16 pm

Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection, it will be released in April 2022.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection   Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 9:07 pm

Not long ago we found this wonderful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by The Access and now this led series of sea nettles. These creatures are magnificent and that video is actually a very nice presentation.

I think I got it right and those are the species:

Pacific Sea Nettle (Chrysaora fuscescens)
Atlantic sea nettle (Chrysaora quinquecirrha )
Indonesian sea nettle (Chrysaora chinensis )
Black sea nettle (Chrysaora achlyos)

Junia Sato works

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection   Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 9:27 pm

Roger wrote:
Not long ago we found this wonderful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by The Access and now this led series of sea nettles. These creatures are magnificent and that video is actually a very nice presentation.

I think I got it right and those are the species:

Pacific Sea Nettle (Chrysaora fuscescens)
Atlantic sea nettle (Chrysaora quinquecirrha )
Indonesian sea nettle (Chrysaora chinensis )
Black sea nettle (Chrysaora achlyos)

Junia Sato works

We'll have to see if someone can translate the Japanese but given NTC's usual format, these are probably all the same species.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection   Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:26 pm

Wow gorgeous jellyfish! I love how they light up! Despite my love for jellies I don't actually own any, maybe now is a good time to start Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection   Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:44 am

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection   Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikimon NTC Jellyfish LED collection
Page 1 of 1