Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)

Go down 
+3
Tupolew Tu-154
SUSANNE
TheWholeCollection
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

Country/State : USA

Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) Empty
PostSubject: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:08 pm

Hello everyone! I am new here, and this is my first post!   Smile  
I wanted to share some pictures of rare Chap Mei animal figures of which very little is known about!
I do not own any of these figures, and the pictures are not mine nor I am taking credit for these photos!
I have researched  study  these heavily and thought my findings might be of interest!

Figures are likely made of hard plastic, I do not know the size of the figures.
They are made by Chap Mei HK Designs and were present in the series:
Chap Mei Dino Power 2005.
Chap mei ninja Fighters 2001-2002,
Chap mei Ninja Attack (Simba) 2005
(aka:Ninjatron & Ninja hero of the dark)

(The figures may also be in Chap mei's Stellar force, space quest, and police vs bad guyz but i have not been able to confirm that the animals with guns are in these sets).

The figures feature a gun attached to the animal's back. There appear to be 2 color variations of the animals and guns.

There may be others, but the only animal species with guns that I've discovered include: Wolf, Boar, Bear, Rhino, Crocodile, and Scorpion? (Can't tell if the scorpion has a gun).

The wolf in the first photo has the gun broken off and missing, the same model in the second photo is complete. The third photo shows the writing on the underside of the wolf figure, (illegible though it may be). The fourth photo shows a white-striped gold-gunned variation of the same wolf in original packaging.  

I will try to add more pictures of the other animals later. I hope this was of interest!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: More Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Boar)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:14 pm

This is the Boar in 2 Color variations!

Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: More Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Bear)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:17 pm

This is the bear in 2 color variations!

Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: More Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Rhino)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:20 pm

This is the rhino in 2 color variations!

Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: More Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Crocodile)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:24 pm

This is the crocodile in 2 color variations!

Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: More Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Scorpion)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:34 pm

This is the scorpion, I have not found another color variation, nor do I know if this figure has a gun. Included as a bonus!  cheers

In this image it obviously doesn't have a gun. So perhaps this was just another animal in the series, no gun? (there were also dinos and a saber-tooth, but they were armored and ridden by the ninjas in dino power....so I'm not counting them among the gun-bearing animals).  Wink
Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (bonus pictures)!   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:43 pm

Bonus pictures!

More angles of the boar:

Underside of the black wolf:
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:50 pm

WOW !!! affraid

TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 7:55 pm

I almost forgot to mention that these are (of course) all retired and hard to find! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 8:18 pm

I also forgot to mention that I think the guns swivel on the animals' backs, but have no picture proof of this, so i cannot confirm it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 11:33 pm

Wonderful figurines. ^^

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 11:48 pm

Welcome on forum!
I know these figures are not yours but why such particular atention to this kind of models? Are you a collector of action figures?We are trying to list all the animals made by Chap Mei in this page. - Toy Animal Wiki is a kind of guide for collectors of toy animal figures that we're building with pictures of our own collections.

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 12:44 am

Hi Roger, I collect both figures and action figures in the animal and fantasy genres, my main animal collections are (but not limited to)  Cervidae (deer, moose, elk caribou), Wolves, and Birds Of Prey, I had come across the wolf with gun while researching chap mei's wolves and fantasy figures, and decided to see what other animals there were with the guns, since there seems to be little known about them in particular. I am familiar with Toy Animal Wiki and am contemplating adding to it in the future. Thank you for viewing my post! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:20 am

TheWholeCollection wrote:
Hi Roger, I collect both figures and action figures in the animal and fantasy genres, my main animal collections are (but not limited to)  Cervidae (deer, moose, elk caribou), Wolves, and Birds Of Prey, I had come across the wolf with gun while researching chap mei's wolves and fantasy figures, and decided to see what other animals there were with the guns, since there seems to be little known about them in particular. I am familiar with Toy Animal Wiki and am contemplating adding to it in the future. Thank you for viewing my post! Surprised

Very interesting to know about your collecting preferences. New editors for TAW is always a gift to our community because there are loads of figures to be posted and just a few editors working on it.

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:29 pm

Very nice. A real battle bear like that, would fit my army of bears perfectly. I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:18 pm

Welcome here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 5:52 pm

Interesting models.

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:54 am

Hi Roger, I'm sorry I'm so late replying, Thank you, I'm happy to be here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:59 am

Hello Dutch Bear, Beautiful collection of bear figures you've got there! Thank you for viewing my post! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:09 am

Hello widukind, Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)   Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rare Chap Mei HK Designs Animal Figures With Gun Attached (Wolf)
Page 1 of 1