Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)

Go down 
+4
widukind
Roger
Joliezac
Pardofelis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) Empty
PostSubject: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:58 pm

A friend requested me it by commision and I tried my best. I'm pleased with the result, specially the face, hands and feet, even if the back slope is too straight, and the proportions are a bit off. I started the tail and hind legs for a smaller scale and ended doing the trunk, arms and head for a bigger one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Total: 307

Last edited by Pardofelis on Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:26 pm

Wow you did a great job! I agree that face is the best part of the figure. The feet also look great!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:03 pm

Interesting the species choice, a Western grey kangaroo. Actually kangaroos are more complex than what we think at first, it is not only about colors, their faces, eyes, nose, tails are different. It is particularly difficult to get the face and noses right. I think limbs are very good and the face with the large eyes, clearly contrasting with a red kangaroo. Hard to see the nose, seems pointy but that's probably the pose. It looks very proud of you. Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:22 am

Nice work again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:37 am

Nice work Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:17 am

Marvellous cheers

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:52 pm

Wow Fantastic job Pardo!! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 12:04 pm

Looks great. I love the expression sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:24 am

Thanks everybody for the nice compliments :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)   Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Western grey kangaroo (Macropus fuliginosus)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade models-
Jump to: