Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround   Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 12:51 am

I've been looking for this figure for awhile, so now that I finally have it I knew I wanted to make a walkaround. Photos of this figure seem few and far between. Also, I got an actual lightbox for item photography, so I'm no longer using an empty cabinet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround   Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am

Nice to see your walk arounds again! cheers
Oh, I really like this cheetah, it is completely different from the previous boring Schleich models.
I am glad Yvette helped me to find one a long time ago and it is a figure I treasure.
Then Schleich released that fantastic cheetah you're using for comparison and I also have it.
I wonder how Bayala would look like if painted like the newer Schleich or as a king cheetah.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround   Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:42 am

Lovely model! I can totally see it stalking through the grass towards an unsuspecting gazelle Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround   Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 8:18 am

The good old start of this serie. My favourite, the porcupine

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround   Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:03 pm

Roger wrote:
Nice to see your walk arounds again! cheers
Oh, I really like this cheetah, it is completely different from the previous boring Schleich models.
I am glad Yvette helped me to find one a long time ago and it is a figure I treasure.
Then Schleich released that fantastic cheetah you're using for comparison and I also have it.
I wonder how Bayala would look like if painted like the newer Schleich or as a king cheetah.

Thank you! And yes, I agree, the pose on this figure is what sold me. I wish they weren't so hard to find so I could have one customized.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround   Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:03 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Lovely model! I can totally see it stalking through the grass towards an unsuspecting gazelle Laughing

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround   Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:05 pm

widukind wrote:
The good old start of this serie. My favourite, the porcupine

I also like the wolf and black leopard from this series. I know they're just recolors, but I can't go wrong with those animals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround   Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Bayala Cheetah Figure Walkaround
Page 1 of 1