Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull

Go down 
5 posters

Choose Your Favorite
CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_lcap49%2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_rcap
 49% [ 34 ]
CollectA Donkey
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_lcap4%2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
CollectA Exotic Shorthair Cat
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_lcap10%2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
Papo Camargue Bull
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_lcap11%2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Papo Longhair Guinea Pig
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_lcap11%2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Schleich Highland Bull
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_lcap14%2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 70

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Empty
PostSubject: 2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull   2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 6:54 am

Here we go! The poll for 2021 farm life is now open! It will run for 8 days, ending on February 12th. You can vote for only a single model but you can change your vote until the poll is ended. February 13th the winner here will compete against all other categories.

2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Collecta-texas-longhorn-kostas

CollectA Donkey
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull CollectA-donkey-2021-spacelab

CollectA Exotic Shorthair Cat
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Collecta-exotic-cat-kostas

Papo Camargue bull
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Papo-c10

Papo Longhair Guinea Pig
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Papo-2021-guinea-pig-jolie2

Schleich Highland Bull
2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Schleich-newer-highland-bull-pg

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull   2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:21 pm

Thanks Paige for taking good care of the STS Farm. Laughing
After checking our dog poll, I noticed a hegemony of the English breeds, the country of Bonnie, our dog trainer.
Now I check the topic of our North American farmer and the hegemony goes to a Texas Longhorn bull. affraid
I am a failed paleontologist, I was not even able of helping the Portuguese Miragaia to enter the top 10. Sad Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull   2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:27 pm

Thank you Roger. :) I give all the credit to CollectA for making such a fantastic specimen! It seems that many here appreciate it.

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull   2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 6:26 am

A very hard decision between the Collecta Longhorn and the Papo Guinea pig. I voted for the piggie. ^^

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull   2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 5:25 pm

And our winner for this category for 2021 is....

2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Collecta-texas-longhorn-kostas

Won by a landslide... Now it will go on to compete in the final poll. :) Happy voting!

George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull   2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 5:34 pm

Almost half the votes! Congratulations, Mr Bull! Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull   2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 5:54 pm

Absolutely hegemonic winner, no chances for all other participants. This longhorn is a masterpiece but I was expecting a little more from that donkey.

1º CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull
2º Schleich Highland Bull
3º Papo Camargue Bull
3º Papo Longhair Guinea Pig
5º CollectA Exotic Shorthair Cat
6º CollectA Donkey

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull   2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 6:12 pm

A wonderful and very clear winner, such an impressive model! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull   2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull Empty

Back to top Go down

2021 Farm Life Figure of the Year! CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull
Page 1 of 1