Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 pm

The fact that i am selling my farm-animals and horses, does not say that i don't collect Schleich anymore, haha. Laughing
I got 3 dogs coming in last week, from which one is out of the farm-series, but hey, he is a dog! Cool
Here they are:

13206 Schleich German Shepherd from the farm-series.

16307 Schleich St.Bernhard light variation.

16333 Schleich German Shepherd.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 pm

They are lovely additions Willy cheers I also have the first German shepherd, although the paintwork is slightly different to your's, my one's tongue is really red/pink and the overall figure is more glossy - could mine be an older version?

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...   Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Congratulations Willy! These dogs are nice! I hope you start selling your foxes from other brands because Sue (but Beedo) told me that foxes are farm animals... and she was right because unless in Portugal they hunt in farms! cat
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:30 am

@Roger wrote:
Congratulations Willy! These dogs are nice! I hope you start selling your foxes from other brands because Sue (but Beedo) told me that foxes are farm animals... and she was right because unless in Portugal they hunt in farms! cat

Now Rogberto, I did not say that foxes are farm animals...I did say that they like to play with farm animals, drunken bounce especially chickens...and share a snack of them ~ I mean with them. Wink geek

Willy, when I first saw your title on this thread I thought you had gotten the newest models of dogs...I do prefer the old ones.
What a great old german shepard dog. I love it ~ will have to keep my eye open for that one.

flower ~ Thanks for sharing ~ Sue

Last edited by Suebeedo on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:39 am

Sometimes, we have to let go of the other tens to welcome the arrival of the new hundreds. Congratulations to the arrival of the first of the new hundreds into your collections. cheers bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:38 am

They are great dogs, Willy cheers

Congratulations flower

I love that old german Sherpheard-dog, he has the real Old Schleich charm I love you
He also comes with a bright red tongue, I don`t know which one is the oldest one, perhaps some of the experts do ? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Great additions, Willy, especially the 13206... cheers I think there are at least three variants, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are many more.

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 am

Thank you all people! Very Happy
I am happy with my 3 new guys, which i have back in the collection right now...

Like Phil said, i think there are at least 3 versions of the old farm shepherddog to.
But i don't think that the ones with glossy paint are the older ones, but i am not really sure about that... Rolling Eyes
I only remembering having 2 versions in my former Schleich collection before.
From this St.Bernhard, i had the later darker version.
In the newer German shephard are no real big differences, besides from coming out of Germany or China or so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...   Today at 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down

The First Schleich (Dogs) came in for June 2011...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1