Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born Empty
PostSubject: Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born   Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:49 pm

A new book is coming in june 2022 about all what you may love to know about the Starlux Perhistoric series:

"Starlux prehistory: subscription for a limited edition book.
A 200-page book for a precise chronology of all the pieces that are referenced and photographed.
A comment for each animal mentions actual knowledge about these creatures that ruled the world.
subscription at the price of 55.00 euros including postage, delivery end of June 2022"

Here is the link to eBay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born   Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:06 pm

OHHHH ! That is so extremely exiting bounce bounce

But they do not offer to send to Denmark Sad

Well, perhaps that is lucky, because I fear my more than 50 years old school-French is too rusty Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born   Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 12:06 am

After all these years it is fantastic to see so much love for this remarkable series. 200 pages? No doubts these figures have a lot to show and tell!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born   Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 10:15 am

Nice book

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born   Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 11:11 am

What a pity that this kind of books with such a specific topic are so scarce!
You could make a thread with all the existing volumes, no?

I know of 2 volumes edited by Ulrich Raue on Lineol and Elastolin/Tipple Topple.

Another one on Lineol (controversial to most compo figure collectivists I have interacted with).

A wonderful book on Chialù and Nardi by Andrea Raugei.

Another volume of the Nardi Fratteli production (with a chapter dedicated to the fauna).

The book that collects all the Spanish made animal figures, written by Jordi Vider.

A booklet-catalog-magazine about the Starlux fauna.

Schelich's book.

Kerapolin's not distributed booklet-catalog, a rare curiosity.

More...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born   Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlux Prehistoric series: A new book is born
Page 1 of 1