Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concavenator

Concavenator

Country/State : Spain

Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses” Empty
PostSubject: Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses”   Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses” EmptyWed May 11, 2022 4:34 am

Mesozoic Life is a new company interested in creating high quality, scientifically accurate prehistoric animal models.
@Blayken (on Twitter) is the founder of the project. They also produce shorts depicting extinct creatures in a realistic, scientifically accurate way, you can see them on YouTube. As of now, a Kickstarter Campaign aimed at founding the production of their 1:35 scale Spinosaurus figure nicknamed “Ramses” is active, and is close to be succesful.

The success of this campaign means the birth of an amazing new line, because they said they would only consider releasing more figures if this first figure was succesful (=the campaign is funded). I don’t know if any of you would be interested, but if you do, please check @Blayken ‘s Twitter page (or YouTube channel) and feel free to support the campaign if you’re interested in this kind of figures and please, if you can, also share so more people become aware of the project.

I’m sharing these news because I would love this project to be successful so I would have a chance to get my hands on that gorgeous figure. I shared it already at the Dinosaur Toy Forum (actually, I come from there), and many people consider it the best Spinosaurus figure as of now (which is saying something because this dinosaur is very popular and thereby, has received a lot of attention from model companies over the years, even if part of them are Jurassic Park / pop-culture depictions).

Cheers!

Check @Blayken ‘s Twitter page (or YouTube channel) and you will find the campaign. Very Happy

DeviantArt

Instagram
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/5aurophaganax
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses”   Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses” EmptyWed May 11, 2022 5:17 am

Welcome on forum Concavenator and thanks for sharing this information with us. I edited slightly your post and I added the links. I hope it is correct.
I also hope this project is successful.

Concavenator

PostSubject: Re: Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses”   Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses” EmptyThu May 12, 2022 10:24 am

Roger wrote:
Welcome on forum Concavenator and thanks for sharing this information with us. I edited slightly your post and I added the links. I hope it is correct.
I also hope this project is successful.

Thanks  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , yes, you got them right. I would have posted the Kickstarter campaign link myself, but since I’m a new member, I don’t think I’m allowed yet. However, I think the links to his Twitter and YouTube pages would do the job just fine.

DeviantArt

Instagram
Back to top Go down
Concavenator

Concavenator

PostSubject: Re: Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses”   Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses” EmptySun May 15, 2022 12:21 pm

As of right now, the campaign is fully funded with 23 days left! Very happy to see this project succeed! Very Happy

DeviantArt

Instagram
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses”   Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses” EmptySun May 15, 2022 1:46 pm

Concavenator wrote:
As of right now, the campaign is fully funded with 23 days left! Very happy to see this project succeed! Very Happy

cheers cheers Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses”   Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses” EmptySun May 15, 2022 2:04 pm

Dinosaur toy collector hobby is a strong one. I am glad it was successful.

PostSubject: Re: Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses”   Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses” Empty

Back to top Go down

Mesozoic Life Kickstarter Campaign Active - 1:35 Scale Spinosaurus “Ramses”
Page 1 of 1