Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6

Go down 
+5
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
George
Shanti
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 Empty
PostSubject: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:12 pm

Got this new dog in the mail today, I am so happy with it! Isn't he wonderful? Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:17 pm

Awww, so beautiful! They've really got the face just right, with those smiling eyes and happy expression, and the level of detail is just great, the hair direction sculpting is so nicely done. Did he come with the collar, or is that a welcome present you made for him?

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:19 pm

Surely it is wonderful and I believe you're very happy with it. I remember sometimes eyeing the Doberman but I ended getting the much more modest and smaller figure by New-Ray. Laughing
1/6 is the same scale as a Barbie doll what surely turns the figure quite impressive in real.

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:25 pm

Thank you George and Roger! Very Happy

He looks just the way I like Bullies best! Not these sometimes overfed shortleged varieties.. Laughing
He came with the collar and a leash. Very Happy Mostly Mr.Z delivers the dogs with a collar and lead. And he needs this collar because beneath the collar the coat is flat, no sculpted hair.

Actually I don't have space for these large figurines and I would prefer sticking with smaller scales. But this was a must have for me. sunny
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:29 pm

Oh yes, I see now his neck is sculpted with an indent and overhang of fur to show where the collar is, that makes him look really realistic so I can see why they made that choice. But it's also rather a shame he can't be photographed without it (or at least with an alternative home-made collar or bandana to fit in the same groove). I suppose I'm a bit torn on whether I like the idea of a collar-gap or not! Laughing

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:32 pm

George wrote:
I suppose I'm a bit torn on whether I like the idea of a collar-gap or not! Laughing

Same here! Laughing Laughing
Some animals by Mr.Z came with two heads. One with closed and another one with an open panting face. They have nice ideas though! Cool
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 8:24 pm

He looks to have a very kind face. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 8:38 pm

Wonderful dog, it seems alive to me. Congratulation Shanti cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 7:17 am

Nice dog

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 9:30 am

Beautyful !!! Wonderful !!! Fantastic model cheers Applause Applause

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 11:13 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 11:23 pm

what a wonderful addition :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6   New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bull Terrier by Mr.Z Scale 1/6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: