Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Britain's ltd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
munchingmike

munchingmike

Country/State : United Kingdom

Britain's ltd Empty
PostSubject: Britain's ltd   Britain's ltd EmptyFri May 13, 2022 11:00 am

is other companies like papo scleiche elc just as good size as Britain's
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Britain's ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britain's ltd   Britain's ltd EmptyFri May 13, 2022 12:32 pm

I can't think of any Rolling Eyes

Noah's palsdid a good try, but Schleich bought them and shut them down Suspect

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Britain's ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britain's ltd   Britain's ltd EmptyFri May 13, 2022 1:48 pm

If you mean modern brands working at the same scale as Britains the answer is no for the most famous ones. Though, you can find a few working companies releasing some farm and horse figures at 1:32 scale.
If you mean brands which work at an exact scale but not necessarily the same as Britains, the answer is also no for most of them but you can find a few series where a certain scale is taken in consideration.
If you mean if among major companies there are figures compatible with Britains, the answer is yes for a small minority, I'd say elephants are basically the only figures of the major companies which can be used at 1:32 scale.
We have a superb topic showing figures of all kinds at 1:32 scale, you can find it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Britain's ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britain's ltd   Britain's ltd Empty

Back to top Go down

Britain's ltd
Page 1 of 1