Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marchon Inc?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:16 pm

So when I looked up Marchon Inc, I got a lot of Grand Champions, which I thought were Empire? What is Marchon?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:43 pm

I have never seen that model before, so I can't say . Perhaps one is a copy of the other ? scratch

Jill

Jill

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:57 pm

Well, the Grand Champions don't look like this one, it's the rooted hair series that comes up - definitely Grand Champion. I just wasn't sure why they came up under the Marchon search? If maybe the two are related? I have never seen this mold before, but it also turns up in the search. I'm just confused about the relationship between the two. study
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:19 pm

It means it is an early model. Marchon Industries, was the company who manufactured them to the Empire brand and first models bear htis marking.

Jill

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:21 pm

Oh cool, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:56 pm

Jill wrote:
Oh cool, thank you!

You're welcome! Do I look like an expert about hairy horses? Laughing
There's a fantastic website about Grand Champions horses, I don't know if you are aware of it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jill

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  EmptyMon May 16, 2022 11:34 pm

Wow, no, I've never seen that site. I used to have SO many GCs, but long ago gave them away. I've decided not to venture back into them, but that does bring back a lot of nostalgia! I love you

(An except on hairy horses and frogs, right? Wink)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  EmptyTue May 17, 2022 1:33 am

Jill wrote:
Wow, no, I've never seen that site. I used to have SO many GCs, but long ago gave them away. I've decided not to venture back into them, but that does bring back a lot of nostalgia! I love you

(An except on hairy horses and frogs, right? Wink)

Laughing An except on ahiry frogs too? I have no idea what you are talking about. scratch A hairy frog is probably the son of Miss Piggy with Kermit the Frog but what is an except? Wink
By the way, tomorrow I will see if I can check your new W.N. frogs to add on TAW. Actually, I am not that good identifying those species and this is one of the reasons I will start collecting a few frogs too.

Jill

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  EmptyTue May 17, 2022 5:42 pm

Roger wrote:

Laughing An except on ahiry frogs too? I have no idea what you are talking about. scratch A hairy frog is probably the son of Miss Piggy with Kermit the Frog but what is an except? Wink
That's a typo, is what that is. Laughing

Quote :
By the way, tomorrow I will see if I can check your new W.N. frogs to add on TAW. Actually, I am not that good identifying those species and this is one of the reasons I will start collecting a few frogs too.
No rush of course! I've been sorting and resorting little frogs for a while now trying to find commonalities . . . I am not good at guessing the species, either. Some o fhtem feel very imagined and not necessarily derived from life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marchon Inc?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchon Inc?    Marchon Inc?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Marchon Inc?
Page 1 of 1