Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures? Empty
PostSubject: Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures?   Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 6:54 pm

I have a few paper catalogues, but i can not find the years. Can anybody help me please?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
thomas-asa

thomas-asa

PostSubject: Re: Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures?   Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 11:32 pm

Hi Andreas,
I am glad to be able to help you. It's really difficult and it took me a lot of time. Fortunately, the dealers' catalogues are marked with the year. Sometimes the covers match the consumer catalogues. Sometimes the date of printing is somewhere on the back.

I was already planning to post the list here in the forum.
For now, these two sources should help you:

here in the forum:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and on my homepage:

2009 is the oldest catalogue I have. The catalogues are ongoing. If one is missing, the place is free. The consumer catalogues are on top of the dealer catalogues, if available).

I have heard that since 2020 there are no more catalogues, only flyers.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures?   Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 11:54 pm

thomas-asa wrote:
Hi Andreas,
I am glad to be able to help you. It's really difficult and it took me a lot of time. Fortunately, the dealers' catalogues are marked with the year. Sometimes the covers match the consumer catalogues. Sometimes the date of printing is somewhere on the back.

I was already planning to post the list here in the forum.
For now, these two sources should help you:

here in the forum:

and on my homepage:

2009 is the oldest catalogue I have. The catalogues are ongoing. If one is missing, the place is free. The consumer catalogues are on top of the dealer catalogues, if available).

I have heard that since 2020 there are no more catalogues, only flyers.

Safari stopped with catalogues for a while but at least a pdf version of the 2022 catalogue exists.

It follows the traditional printable catalogue design but I don't know if there is a paper version of it.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures?   Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 9:19 am

Many thanks Thomas and Roger :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures?   Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where can i see the year in the little paper catalogures?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd. :: SAFARI Ltd. catalogues-
Jump to: