Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancient Era Artistry

Country/State : United States

New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry Empty
PostSubject: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 5:53 pm

Hello everyone!  I am very pleased to have found you.  I m an artist (Matt Ramieri), and I recently started this company- Ancient Era Artistry.  I used to own a company called Inspired Bronze, where I created high-end bronze and pewter awards and trophies.  Some of my clients included:  Steinway Pianos, Nascar ( and later IMSA) Grand Am, Ritz-Carlton, United Healthcare, & VEVO = to name a few.  

I may be new to the model kit arena, but I have been sculpting my entire life and sculpting digitally for over ten years.  Today, after having sold my business I have the freedom to pursue that which I have always loved-creating artwork about dinosaurs.  

So now, I create the artwork in Zbrush, then print the pieces in ultra-high-resolution 3d prints.  The detail captured by the .025 mm layer height is absolutely astounding and pushes me to make my work that much more finely detailed in order to take advantage of what the technology offers.  

These are scientifically possible, realistic, accurate paleoart sculptures.  

Please check out my website https://www.ancienteraartistry.com/

At the top there are some promo vids that show the work in the round.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 6:40 pm

They look great! I love the dynamic poses! Congratulations for starting such an exciting project 😁 and welcome to the forum!

Do you have any photos of your prints painted? Would love to see them in color 😀

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 7:42 pm

Welcome here. Good job :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ancient Era Artistry

PostSubject: Re: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 9:13 pm

Ana wrote:
They look great! I love the dynamic poses! Congratulations for starting such an exciting project 😁 and welcome to the forum!

Do you have any photos of your prints painted? Would love to see them in color 😀

Hi Ana!  Thanks very much!  Unfortunately, I do not have any pics of them painted yet.  Paint is not one of my skill sets (currently), so I have not painted any.  However, stay tuned! I have engaged a few amazing painters to tackle that job for me.  Unfortunately it will be probably a couple of months before we get to see anything:  Theya are all overseas.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Era Artistry

PostSubject: Re: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 9:14 pm

widukind wrote:
Welcome here. Good job :)

Thanks very much!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 11:42 pm

These look absolutely stunning! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Ancient Era Artistry

PostSubject: Re: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 2:43 am

Thanks Bonnie!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 12:46 pm

Welcome on forum Matt! I wish all the success to your project. There's a renewed dino fever so I think it is a good time to start. Your works are quite scenic and powerful. It is good that you start entering the world of the collecting community since it will help you to plan your future project.
We have on forum some tutorials about painting models, some collectors have been successful increasing their skills just following the advices of other collectors/artists.
@Ana is herself a reputated artist and brilliant painter. She has been a member on forum since the start. Besides multiple commissions, she also sculpted many horse and wildlife figures for Mojö Fun and Southlands Replicas brands.

PostSubject: Re: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 1:10 pm

Thanks for the advice and kind words, Roger. I will certainly look into those tutorials. What a nice, welcoming community you have here! I am honored to be a part of it, and I will do my best to contribute.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry   New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry Empty

Back to top Go down

New Paleoart Model Company: Ancient Era Artistry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Resin models companies :: Other resin models companies-
Jump to: