Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Shoebill Model by TST Japan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

New Shoebill Model by TST Japan! Empty
PostSubject: New Shoebill Model by TST Japan!   New Shoebill Model by TST Japan! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 2:52 pm

I received my latest new find in the post - a model of a Shoebill I have never seen before.  At first I thought it was the Doki Doki model but it appears to be by a brand called TST: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pictures attached, I took them quickly with the Kaiyodo sitting down version for comparison.  It is pretty big but really beautiful. There is also an open winged version which I also want: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
host pictures
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Shoebill Model by TST Japan!   New Shoebill Model by TST Japan! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 5:17 pm

A little but huge but very very interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New Shoebill Model by TST Japan!   New Shoebill Model by TST Japan! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 6:22 pm

It has a couple with open wings.... I would like to know how many other animals they have made... I think these and little else scratch
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: New Shoebill Model by TST Japan!   New Shoebill Model by TST Japan! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: New Shoebill Model by TST Japan!   New Shoebill Model by TST Japan! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 10:53 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
It has a couple with open wings.... I would like to know how many other animals they have made... I think these and little else scratch

From what I see they made a Shoebill pair. Model numbers JH001 and JH002 which came out just before or after the pandemic started in 2020.

I think, from what I can see of the flyer that they planned to make more animals because if you look at the flyer it says 'New Series' with photos of different animals on the logo titled Noah's Ark. I think they may have planned to release more models BUT perhaps have cancelled the idea or delayed as I am sure they would not have just planned a Shoebill pair...

Maybe someone can email and ask them to find out....I will try to when I can :-)
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New Shoebill Model by TST Japan!   New Shoebill Model by TST Japan! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 11:43 pm

It had all the appearance of being part of a Noah's ark set. I have the pair and, although they are a size larger than I usually collect, they are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shoebill Model by TST Japan!   New Shoebill Model by TST Japan! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Shoebill Model by TST Japan!
Page 1 of 1