Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+6
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
widukind
Roger
spacelab
Joliezac
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:50 am

Another very exciting release for me, CollectA's new green iguana cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think this may be my favorite figure from CollectA this year  I love you I really love reptiles and I think CollectA did a great job with this model. I believe the body and tail should be elongated, especially the latter, but it's not too distracting I don't think. I really love the shades of green and gradient along the body, along with highlights on the face and tail. I have few iguana models but they weren't all that accurate, this one is my new favorite. I can't wait to take outdoor photos with this one.

With Safari's small iguana:

And with the new 2022 Schleich iguana and their old retired model:

I adore this iguana and I really think its the best one out there within this relative scale.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 10:12 am

I think this model is beyond criticism if you don't care about scale. Masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 12:42 pm

Definitely a step forward regarding iguana models. I don't think this iguana has a competitor at the same level. Sure there are a few design sacrifices as the enshortened tail you mentioned but the result is not as dramatic as in many other renditions.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:43 pm

A nice figure and a little bit to late for me. It is a little bit huge but now i own it.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 7:52 pm

Best iguana and probably won't be topped for a long time. In terms of proportions, it's not that much bigger than the Safari one (I think because it's propped up, it looks bigger than it is). Not in scale with most Wildlife models, but not excessively big by any means.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 8:21 pm

I love it so much ! cheers
Thankyou for a great walkaround Very Happy

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:20 am

I don't collect reptile figures but I am tempted very much. Maybe I will get it.

Congrats! Applause

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 4:02 pm

Could you please compare it with a model of a larger animal? Some collectA ungulate perhaps? I really love this figure and I want it but I need to make sure it's within some sort of scale.

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 11:34 pm

I decided to get this wonderful model and it will replace my old Schleich one.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:12 am

endogenylove wrote:
Could you please compare it with a model of a larger animal? Some collectA ungulate perhaps? I really love this figure and I want it but I need to make sure it's within some sort of scale.

It is a large figure like their other reptiles. A nice size for extra detail but too big for any realistic scale with other ungulates.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 7:35 pm

I missed this topic ( it's not the obly one alas Sleep ).

Thanks, that's a great job!
If I hadn't already been convinced of the beauty of this model, the photos would have made the difference. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 CollectA Green Iguana Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA :: CollectA walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: