Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+3
JamesPanda
widukind
Joliezac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 5:42 am

A very exciting new species to add to my collection, Safari's salmon shark!

I'll admit, I didn't even know what a salmon shark was until it was announced   Palmface

I'm always happy to welcome more of Safari's sharks so here is the salmon shark!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Like all of Safari's sharks, this one is done beautifully! The front of the body is thicker, while the rest thins out. the gradient from grey to white is very smooth and the spots dappled along the bottom are very well done. My only issue is that mine seems to have a paint error on the left face, but its not a big problem. A very nice shark and its great to have a new species. If I'm correct I don't think any brand has done a Salmon Shark before?

With Safari's lemon, nurse, and tiger shark:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 11:18 am

One of the must haves in 2022

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 2:42 pm

Wonderful figure, and another classic shark species in miniature to collect! The figure is even better than the promotional photographs, and a good comparison pic with the other Safari sharks

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:17 am

Applause Applause Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 12:09 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
Wonderful figure, and another classic shark species in miniature to collect! The figure is even better than the promotional photographs, and a good comparison pic with the other Safari sharks

There are many shark species as miniature.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 12:53 pm

widukind wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:

Andres, you mean of the Salmon shark?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:19 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
widukind wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:

Andres, you mean of the Salmon shark?

No, i mean all the different figures by different brands.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 10:23 pm

I must say too that I didn't even know what a salmon shark was until it was announced, I didn't even know there was such a walkaround on STS Sleep

I think it is better in real life than on commercial pics. thank you for showing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:30 am

Thanks Christophe because I missed this great topic too.
Jolie, a salmon shark is a shark that eats salmons. I love when things are so simple. Now you already know what a lemon shark eats.
Well, I'm not sure about nurse sharks diet, I'll investigate. study
I'm glad Safari decided to go for a salmon shark, when a species is somewhat similar to the most famous one, two things can happen, brands can use it as one more figure to act as a best-seller or often it dives into the darkness because it lacks identity. So, it is very refreshing when a salmon shark sees the light.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:58 am

Roger wrote:
Jolie, a salmon shark is a shark that eats salmons. I love when things are so simple. Now you already know what a lemon shark eats.

Please have a look for Tiger sharks, Carpet sharks, Bull sharks and Whale sharks too Laughing

is it true that Bamboo sharks are the Ocean's panda ? Palmface
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 5:31 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

Please have a look for Tiger sharks, Carpet sharks, Bull sharks and Whale sharks too Laughing

Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:55 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing Sure they are the sea pandas. Wink
Fortunately the crocodile shark is long retired. affraid

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 8:02 pm

Laughing And no Macaque shark to be seen cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 Safari Ltd Salmon Shark Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1