Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you think it’s factory painting?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brumbee

Country/State : Poland

Do you think it’s factory painting? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think it’s factory painting?   Do you think it’s factory painting? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 5:37 pm

Hello! I have found the Appaloosa figurine from 2002. Look at the shadowing and a red shade of painting. The ones I saw on the internet are usually brown, sometimes redness is visible but not in that intensity. Maybe the colours were added by someone after buying? How yours look? Sorry for my english.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it’s factory painting?   Do you think it’s factory painting? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 9:12 pm

Welcome from Portugal and nice to see another Polish member.
I can't help you about the figure but I'm convinced someone will be able of tellling if it is original painting or not.
I only edited slightly the title of your topic. to use the word factory which is fabryka in Polish. Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it’s factory painting?   Do you think it’s factory painting? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 10:05 pm

My model is currently in storage but it was a lighter version, such as seen here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From your link, I would say it is the upper model (like mine).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it’s factory painting?   Do you think it’s factory painting? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 7:46 am

I agree. Very Happy

It looks 100% authentic. Perhaps they were made in different countries?

Brumbee

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it’s factory painting?   Do you think it’s factory painting? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 8:05 pm

Roger wrote:
Welcome from Portugal and nice to see another Polish member.
I can't help you about the figure but I'm convinced someone will be able of tellling if it is original painting or not.
I only edited slightly the title of your topic. to use the word factory which is fabryka in Polish. Wink
Thank you for welcoming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brumbee

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it’s factory painting?   Do you think it’s factory painting? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 8:07 pm

Saarlooswolfhound & SUSANNE, thank you for answers :)
Back to top Go down
lolavichor

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it’s factory painting?   Do you think it’s factory painting? EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 4:03 pm

the fork is no longer there. and as figurines are made in different countries, I have more of them

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it’s factory painting?   Do you think it’s factory painting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think it’s factory painting?
Page 1 of 1