Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!

Go down 
+8
Caracal
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
Taos
costicuba
75senta75
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! Empty
PostSubject: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 7:58 am

A mere preview. Main update will be uploaded soon.  santa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:46 pm

This old man is actually a lucky one because... It's a small world after all. santa

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:09 pm

Santa Clause has rounded up his steeds, gotten them harnessed up, and is about to prepare a test flight.

Dasher

Dancer

Prancer

Vixen

Comet

Cupid

Donner

Blitzen

Rudolph

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 10:48 pm

Wow, that's really impressive and I also had to really laugh when I saw the pictures. santa  
The details are impressive, especially the little blankets with the bells and the big sleigh with all the presents. drunken  
The test flight was a success in every detail. Very well done Christmas pictures and the new reindeer has found its place right at the front. rendeer

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 2:04 am

That`s really wonderful Paige ! cheers Applause
The photos gave me a huge smile santa

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 5:55 am

Thank you Yvette and Kosta. Very Happy We all need a smile and a good laugh!

I may work on it further as I had other ideas and details I wanted to make, but I can't seem to find the materials right now. This was a project I didn't think I would done this year anyway so its exciting to me that I found the time and energy to do it!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 10:58 pm

Superb!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 1:00 am

Absolutely genial, Paige! cheers cheers

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 1:28 am

That is an awesome diorama! Love all the details of the reindeer
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 9:40 pm

Fabulous cheers

Did you make the tack?
So neat and beautyful Applause Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 10:12 pm

Thank you Taylor, Roger, Kelly, and Susanne (SO good to see you!)!

Yes, I made the harnesses, halters, blankets, altered (really I rebuilt) the sleigh. I based them off of real Laplander style (lacking the festive and colorful fabric because I am not a great seamstress in any degree) and modern simplified horse tack. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 11:20 pm

oh you already have snow! Wonderful train Paige! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 2:01 am

WOW, this is really beautiful. Figures and colors and ....the gifts of SANTA.

Big congratulations, nice job. Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 6:30 am

Thank you Alain and Fernando! Where I am at we got a huge snow storm that dropped about 6 inches in most places. Lots of moisture coming inland from the Pacific. From what I have been told, this is the most snow the area has gotten since about 2012, and the farmers definitely will need the moisture for next summer.

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:59 pm

Love it! It is fantastic how you've created this scene with all the different materials (love the sled), reindeer and, ofcourse, the most flashiest one in the front! Hahaha! Very creative and ingenious.

*stands up from chair and applaudes*

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:22 pm

Thank you Simone! Your words mean a lot to me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:27 pm

Beautifully made. The reindeer are very lucky to wear such wonderful garments. And it looks as if even the sledge is hand-made.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 6:55 pm

It's so wonderful to see Christmas topics starting to appear on STS, a reminder of the festivity to come!! Very Happy
I really love your beautiful sleigh, with all the lovely reindeer, colours and santa of course! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!   Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Santa Claus is comin' to town with his 9 dancing reindeer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: