Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown Dodo Figure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NMR_Okapi

Country/State : United States

Unknown Dodo Figure Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Dodo Figure   Unknown Dodo Figure EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 2:27 am

I was searching through some random lots online and I found this Dodo figure. Has anyone seen this before or know of maker?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Dodo Figure   Unknown Dodo Figure EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 5:34 am

It is from a British television series but I cannot remember the name... someone here knows it for sure. I have one, here is a comparison photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(sorry for the screenshot... postimg has been having problems lately with retrieving photos for me)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Dodo Figure   Unknown Dodo Figure EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 6:54 am

Primeval?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Dodo Figure   Unknown Dodo Figure EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 11:37 am

jarda wrote:
Primeval?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yes!
Back to top Go down
NMR_Okapi

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Dodo Figure   Unknown Dodo Figure EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 11:44 am

Thank you!! Just never saw before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Dodo Figure   Unknown Dodo Figure Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Dodo Figure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions-
Jump to: