Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for New-Ray dogs

Go down 
+4
Babdo
Roger
widukind
Klaudia199219
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Klaudia199219

Country/State : Poland

Looking for New-Ray dogs Empty
PostSubject: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:04 pm

Hello,

I am looking for the following figures from the New-Ray My Best Friend series.

American Bulldog:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

American Pitt Bull Terrier:

Boston Terrier:

I don't have them in my collection.
Does anyone have and could sell?
If possible, I would like to buy them all at once due to shipping costs.

I have contacted New-Ray but they don't want to sell anything outside of the US and they say they only sell big sets to companies.
Maybe there is someone here who could look for sets with the listed figures for me?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 2:44 pm

On ebay.de you can find New Ray dogs

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 5:19 pm

widukind wrote:

Andreas, Klaudia needs help to find the sales with the specific figures. She told on forum she is blind and naturally she can't find the exact figures because sellers do not describe what each set countains. I already tried but my sight also does not help me too much when I have to identify dog figures inside of a box.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 7:00 pm

I already bought everything that was available on eBay.
Unfortunately, the only seller that had sets with these dogs did not have the figures listed in my post.
And the New-Ray company can't or don't want to tell me if they still have these figurines for sale.
I decided to collect this series because dogs are in one scale and there are a lot of rare breeds.
They are also well made. Details such as the thickness of the ears or folds on the skin are well felt. Maybe there is someone from the USA who has access to these sets or is able to obtain information if these figures can be purchased somehow.
I found out that they sell random figurines in large boxes only to companies in the USA, but they did not write what breeds.

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Andreas, Klaudia needs help to find the sales with the specific figures. She told on forum she is blind and naturally she can't find the exact figures because sellers do not describe what each set countains. I already tried but my sight also does not help me too much when I have to identify dog figures inside of a box.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:59 pm

A dog collector informed me that the German shepherd sitting and Bulldog do not belong to the series. They're probably not even New-Ray. I'm currently working on it.
You can also remove the Chesapeake Bay Retriever, it is a Labrador Retriever which was already listed.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:52 pm

I updated this topic for Klaudia, she's only missing 3 models to complete the series. If anyone have them for sale/trade or a link to those, Klaudia would appreciate. Wink

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 7:39 pm

Hello Roger,

I have 14 sets of NewRay My Best Friend-Serie.
But the sets are produced 2008 and 2013 and they are in different coloured boxes.
And in this boxes are 50 different dogs and TAW say they are only 41 different dogs.
I will make pictures of the boxes and the dogs as soon as possible.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 8:56 pm

Babdo wrote:
Hello Roger,

I have 14 sets of NewRay My Best Friend-Serie.
But the sets are produced 2008 and 2013 and they are in different coloured boxes.
And in this boxes are 50 different dogs and TAW say they are only 41 different dogs.
I will make pictures of the boxes and the dogs as soon as possible.
Benno.

That's truly interesting and oportune! I will try to gather all information about this set in a topic and pm you to link you to it. I'm quite excited about it. bounce Laughing

By the way, there are 8? cats in this series, I hope you don't think they bark. Laughing

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 12:08 am

Hello Roger,
here the result of my work.
- the NewRay Best Friends Dogs Boxes are from 2008 and 2014 (not 2013 as I told before).
- the Boxes from 2008 and 2014 have different content.
- the animals are marked different.
- one box with 6 young dogs - these dogs are not on TAW.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 12:46 am

Oh my word there's more! I was only missing 2 but now I think its 5. That doberman and rottweiler and hound are lovely. Thank you Benno!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 2:47 am

Babdo, my friend, congratulations cheers cheers

Very nice photos , splendid dogs, Applause Applause Applause

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 7:17 pm

Wonderful collection-I can see I have quite a few more dogs to add to my collection!The puppy collection looks like they are copies of Puppy in my Pocket models.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 8:29 pm

Benno, it is a glorious piece of work you're presenting here.
Everything is perfectly illustrated, now I just need some mental energy to figure it out. Very Happy Thanks!

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 4:19 am

Not sure if you’re still looking for those dogs Klaudia or if this site is legit but I figured I’d link this here
They appear to only ship to Australia / New Zealand, maybe we have a forum member that could help.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 5:31 am

oh if I only I had the budget right now...  Palmface drunken Sleep

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Klaudia199219

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 5:21 pm

Thank you for Link.
Yes, I'm still looking for it.
I've contacted the store but they haven't replied about shipping yet.
If they won't agree to ship to Poland, do we have anyone here from Australia?

Mitsukuni wrote:
Not sure if you’re still looking for those dogs Klaudia or if this site is legit but I figured I’d link this here
They appear to only ship to Australia / New Zealand, maybe we have a forum member that could help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New-Ray dogs   Looking for New-Ray dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for New-Ray dogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: New Ray-
Jump to: