Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Grumblebum and Tiny. Those are the names I'd use. Very Happy
Nice! So which is which? Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Well all you have already seen my collection everywhere there are humans ... Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Great decision for a groom Laughing

Sumo, I'm in love with your men, really)

Some more pics of my human figures.

Medivh from World of Warcraft

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Wow affraid congrats I loke your lord of the rings special figures and I have the minis figures from gulliver are from Christmas in spain. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:04 pm

I have big horses from lord of the rings toy biz figures, are realistic, 22 cm like breyer horses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:06 pm

wow! nice collection! congrats! cheers cheers Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 am

I like the lord of the ring figurines! Very nice!!

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 am

It's good to find again this topic cheers
I congratulate you all for your impressive, funny or even incredible humans collection Very Happy

Here is my two cents, My jungle team is growing.
let me present you: Mr. Boki (1:42), Willy the Bacow-boy (1:32), Tintin (1:25), Mr. Malcolm (1:21)Miss Paula (1:18), Atanarjuat & Atuat (1:18), Mr. Kobayashi (1:15) and Mr Edward (1:12).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 am

Great people You have Kiki! cheers cheers I see 2 newcomers, congratulations Very Happy Tin Tin has very nice cloths, I like it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am

Great and very international team cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:36 pm

I have been fortunate to win this lovely, little shepherd with the funny beard. He is made by Britains Very Happy
Look, he has a sack as an apron Wink

We held a little gathering to introduce him to the other sheepish people in my collection Wink
Back row : Plaho, Bullyland, Papo, Safari
Front row : Britains, Schleich, Bullyland, Bullyland and Papo Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Nice herd of sheperds Laughing Laughing Laughing

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Here is my two cents, My jungle team is growing.
let me present you: Mr. Boki (1:42), Willy the Bacow-boy (1:32), Tintin (1:25), Mr. Malcolm (1:21)Miss Paula (1:18), Atanarjuat & Atuat (1:18), Mr. Kobayashi (1:15) and Mr Edward (1:12).

That's not Edward, he's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Just sayin'.... :D

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:28 am

A superb showing of human figures here. My contributions:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr
I found this 'Army Man' whilst beach combing in North Wales.

He is 'Made in China' and these guys found fame in 'Toy Story'. Well these chaps were famous before this otherwise they wouldn't have a role in the films!

He is seen attacking the ruins of the old Hardwick Hall in Derbyshire.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Britains Native Guide only available with the LWB Safari Land-Rover.

1:42nd scale British Police Officer made by Spot-On a Tri-ang brand.

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:49 am

Beautyful Britains cheers

I am not much for toy soldiers, but your picture is great , - all three pictures are great Sad(o)):

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Sorry for bumping old topics. If you guys don't want that, please let me know Wink

All are from Schleich. Old family and zoo keeper, yay! :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Wonderful people figures NightLioness! Nothing wrong with posting in "old topics," threads are for discussion, after all! Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Wonderful people figures NightLioness! Nothing wrong with posting in "old topics," threads are for discussion, after all! Very Happy
Thank you Very Happy That's good to hear! Nothing to worry about then XD

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:35 pm

What a beautyful flock of fine, retired models cheers 

I LOVE especially the mom with the baby, - the way they look at each other, it is a fantastic model !

You are VERY, VERY wellcome to bring up old subjects, - it is so great that somebody keep them going Applause Applause Applause 

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 pm

What a beautyful flock of fine, retired models cheers 

I LOVE especially the mom with the baby, - the way they look at each other, it is a fantastic model !

You are VERY, VERY wellcome to bring up old subjects, - it is so great that somebody keep them going Applause Applause Applause 
Thank you!
I love them to, I'm happy that I have her. The look is very endearing.

In that case, haha! I will look if I can take more photos of some animals I have :3

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Here's my thus far only human - how I tried not to cave in to getting him! He's a Kaiyodo figurine from the Revoltech series, and supposed to be a Tokyo Metropolitan Police Panzer Cop in 'Protect Gear' body armour, from the Kerberos saga. All I know is he's pretty nifty (I've never seen the films nor read the mangas he's from).

He came with an array of weapons, additional armor and an extra pair of hands, but he's only shown here with a sketchily held MG34 and half a Mauser, thanks to my incompetence in hand changes at the time I took the picture. The figurine's some 13cm tall and ball jointed nearly all over.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by koniminiatures on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 pm

HELP !!!! affraid 

I hope he is tame Shocked Laughing Laughing 

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 am

Wow, I won't let him near my animals haha. He looks very detailed, how big is he?

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:13 pm

I hope he is tame Shocked Laughing Laughing 
Oh, he ain't tame at all. Lad's a rough 'un. Cool 

Wow, I won't let him near my animals haha. He looks very detailed, how big is he?
The only animal he shares a shelf with at the moment is a charging Styracosaurus bull twice his size (which is a towering 13cm). I think he can deal with that.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:36 pm

The only animal he shares a shelf with at the moment is a charging Styracosaurus bull twice his size (which is a towering 13cm). I think he can deal with that. [/quote]Yeah, I think he can deal with that. It is a nice human figure! :)

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi everyone, meet Lady Wolf. She's from Kurdistan. She used to be a sniper:affraid: but she gave up her former profession mostly because she loves dogs and animals so she was on the look out for a new job when I spotted her and called her in, so she's now joined as a Zookeeper for my animals! cheers cheers She has her wolf-dog to help her out in her new job.
Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:00 am

Nice herd of sheperds  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Surly it's a 'flock' of shepherds?  Laughing 

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Fri May 15, 2015 3:02 am

Just got my Replacements for the 1:12 and 1:50 Scale People.

This Couple is 1:30, but im using them for Comparison with 1:32 Inch Dinosaurs i will be commissioning. (I been thinking about getting them both a Vehicle. as well)

Back to top Go down
sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:53 pm

In our barn we've got twin brothers, but as there is still too much work, a new girl applied for a job. John knows her from another barn, so there's a big hug when the two meet again.

He summons his twin brother on his mobile

But as the two have never met before it's just a polite handshake

And no hugs for the boss of course
For a test she has to prove she can put neat braids on a pleasure horse - under the critical eyes of the men
And look what a great job she did - she's hired Laughing
The figurines are Fox Mulder and Dana Scully from McFarlane Toys and the are in scale with not too big classic Breyers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:55 pm

WOW ! My favorite series actors are working in your stable cheers

Which one is the real Mulder, and which ones are aliens affraid Laughing

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Oops, now you got me Embarassed I never saw a single episode of X-files in my life geek I just liked the figurines because of their 'stableyard-outfits' with safety shoes and padded vests and stuff.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:16 pm

You must see them if you can find them Very Happy
I have seen them all at least twice Embarassed Laughing

LindsyCreedon

Country/State : ON, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:50 am

This is a pretty old topic but I found it interesting. I've never been very interested in the people that come with toy sets, I'm an animal person - until I started collecting Schleich. I love the people! At first I was only collecting the people to make scenes with my horses, but I found that I got attached to the people themselves and I've started collecting them even when they aren't strictly involved with horses (although most of mine are). I started with Schleich, but just like with my horses, I've branched out to different brands. Papo are now actually my favourite, there is something so charming about them.

Schleich, except for the bottom three, which are Papo.

All are Schleich at the barn. I have a few more riders that aren't set up yet.

My cowboys/girls and most of my other riders. Most are Schleich but one of the cowgirls is a Safari repaint and there is a Safari man in dressage finery on a Schleich Friesian. Of course Ted and two Mojo Fun Cowboys in the centre.

Two knights, Schleich and Papo mixed together.

My Native American people, all Schleich but the smaller lady who is Mojo Fun. I'm going to get them set up better but they are newer arrivals.

Last but not least are the settlers. The donkey is searching for his miner still and the rest of the wagon trail is hoping to find the settler family. LOL

Lindsy :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:50 am

This is wonderful cheers bounce cheers
Your shelves and dioramas are awesome !!! Gosh, - that barn, - is it made of Tunesian crochet ?

I so totally agree that collecting people-models is fun also, and that Papo has made some very charming ones ...and Safai too Very Happy
I have at the moment two Papo horses and riders on my piano, where I enjoy them every day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hey, look at that Siamussy kitty, - always poking her head up when I take pictures  Laughing

Thankyou for bring this topic forward again  sunny

LindsyCreedon

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Thank you so much for the compliments. The shelves are from Ikea and meant for DVDs, but I have repurposed them :) . Billy from Ikea is the shelf that the barn is on. I will be removing books and using several others for dioramas. It was the only way I could think to do a fairly large diorama without taking up too much space.

My mother has made the barn using plastic canvas and yarn. She did a very nice job in making the stone, I think, and the horses are quite happy to be stabled there Wink . I plan to have her make several backgrounds for my Native Americans and Western Settlers.

I have been considering some Bullyland people as well to add into my scenes. I am wondering how do they compare in scale to Schleich and Papo?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Ahhh, now I see : That is half stitch Cross stitches, I think ! What a woderful idea cheers
Must be nice and warm for stable too Very Happy

Thankyou for telling about the shelves. This kind of info is both interesting and useful Applause

About the Bully people, - as far as I remember, they are a bit larger than for instance Papo. I use Papo riders for my Bully horses Wink

But there are some wonderful Bullyland models in their "Alpine world"-series, IMHO Very Happy
The Inuits were brilliant for an Arctic diorama, but unfortunately they are retired now...may still be possible to find them, though...

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hey, look at that Siamussy kitty, - always poking her head up when I take pictures  Laughing

Haha, I thought I saw a familiar face What a Face Nice addition to your photo! Razz

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:24 pm

I think I have one of the people from Bullylands "Alpine World" series, the boy with the Border Collie (the dog looks like a Border Collie, so in my eyes it is a Border Collie Laughing)

I see several familiar faces Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:19 am

Fabulous Lindsy! cheers Everything looks perfect and it is nice that you mix several brands. I love especially these Indians and I have the small Mojö lady too and how great yours is in much better company than mine. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LindsyCreedon

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:44 pm

The Alpine World series are very cute people, I had thought of trying to find them, maybe some day. For now I am going to concentrate on what I have. Bullyland has some very nice Native Americans and Cowboys that I've been looking at I love you . I'd like the Inuit people as well. So many nifty people so little time! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D   

Back to top Go down

Models of human figures, - show us your people :-D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Show us yours :-
Jump to: